Rise of the great sentinels!

Ixacise

Pull my devil trigger
Alright you got two parts for the Character sheets one for your character and one for your bot if you wish to have one.

Also because of the large world and the possibility of making very disparate characters it might be a good idea to figure out how the hell are you grouped up.

Pilot/Character

Name:

Sex:

Appearance:
[image or writing but I prefer writing]

Personality:

Stats

Health:

Endurance:

Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Attack

other:

Mecha CS

Name:

Appearance:

Loadout/Stats: same as a character

Attack

Same as above

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kage

Sex: male

Appearance: [image or writing but I prefer writing] 5"1 with a really girly look always misunderstood as a female with Olive skin , and brunette hair

Personality: Intelligent, Clumsy, Light On Feet, SweetTalker

Stats:

Attack

other:

Mecha CS

Name:

Appearance:

Stats:

Attack

. (And as for my attacks could you help me with those.)

I'm fine with that. But can we take this to the ooc section ? As this isn't the proper place for a lengthy conversation

Also yes I know I didn't make a bot but laziness and it's the same thing as making a pilot

Name: Myra

Sex: Female

Appearance:

5'5 Height

Slim Build

Weighing in at a whopping 120 pounds

Sleet Grey eyes that are shaped like almonds though a little rounder.

High cheekbones but her cheeks are pudgy enough that they aren't sharp.

Pale blue hair that's cut chin length up front and short in the back- hair has a slight wavy curl at the tips, some of it curling toward her chin and some away- she usually wears it down but every now and then clips the sides back away from her face or ties it into a tiny ponytail at the back of her head.

Apricot colored skin that easily turns red in cold or embarrassment.

Peach colored lips that are quick to smile, low lip fuller than the upper lip but both fairly thin.

Personality:

Stats

Health:70

Endurance: 50

Abilities:

Evasive 1

Healer 3

Lucky 2

Vigorous 1

Quick 2

Agile 3

Weaknesses:

Suppressed Power 2(Healing): Sunlight (no clouds blocking the sun, sun can't be setting, warm sunlight)

Stubborn 1

Room for Two 2

Ageism 1

Attack: 1 (fists)

Punch: endurance 5

Perks:

Flaws:

Fist Flurry: endurance 10

Perks:

Flaws:

Low Sweep: endurance 20

Perks: Overwhelming (+15), Disarming (+10)

Flaws: Recoil (-10)

Mecha CS

Name: Cyclone

Appearance:

Where Myra is short Cyclone is tall, and thing- almost gangly so.

His metal has a green tint to it and instead of being clunky like some of the bigger mechas, it's fairly smooth and sleek looking.

Fairly humanoid looking, with fin-like wings protruding from about where shoulder blades would be.

His head is very... 'aerodynamic'/triangular with small fin-like appendages sweeping back from both sides of his head.

Loadout/Stats: same as character

Attack

Wind Slash: endurance 5

Perks: Ranged (+0), Redirectable (+5)

Flaws: Feather Blow (-5)

Multi Gale: endurance 15

Perks: Multiple Targets (+10), Ranged (+0), Strikethrough (+5)

Flaws: Unwieldy (-5), Elaborate Gesture (-5)

Tornado: endurance 25

Perks: Overwhelming (+15), Stunning (+10), Disarming (+10)

Flaws: Recoil (-10), Buildup (-5)

(so this is what I have so far... wanted to get it posted to show I have something. Still a few things I need to fill out though).

Looks cool and I want to see how exactly the sunlight thing will play out. However I'd say to take away ageism or reduce it to 1 as it only works on ridiculously young or old characters and 2 is already serious on the weakness scale

Also remember you can only get 20 points total so extra weakness won't give jack

Right, I'm still trying to figure out how the point system works. Thanks for the heads up, though- I'll go fix that (and I thought it was a look on age, not the person's actual age. My mistake).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back