[Rise of the Empowered]Announcenents, Special Events, and..... Other Things

AllHailDago

Rough Tough Creampuff
@Which Doctor @simj22 @Giyari @Spinoceratopsrex @Volfy @too much idea @Space Pirate @Pretzel Heart @Bunny @cojemo @Quartus @Fezzes @Azure Sky @DaughterofAthena @Refaulted @Sunbather @The One Eyed Bandit @SpiralErrant @Ofanaatnolrah @CJ Mason @Arkytior @Atom

Alrighty. Announcement #1.

To start off I'm doing something which may be a tad odd, but I hope helps get things in order to kick off superpower day shortly. There will be four or five threads. Each thread will have four to six characters apiece. Everyone will simply be doing a couple introductory posts with how their characters are and have been dealing with the recent blizzard that struck a couple days prior to the start of our ic postings. The goal is for each person to post at least once and at max four times. Simple introductory and character basis posts should be easy in that time frame. You don't HAVE to interact with other characters. In fact, as its a blizzard, being contained to your home wouldn't be unheard of.

HOWEVER some folks will want or need to together. Such as Abigail and Victor Ivansted, played by DaughterofAthena and SpiralErrant respectively. Or one of my characters and Arkytiors character Lillian (wip).

So the question I have is if anyone else absolutely desires to have their characters together in the blizzard for one reason or another. This way I can reasonably sort each group of people, rather than the random assignment I'd give if it didn't matter due to lack of actual direct character interactions. (Which I repeat, is optional, but would make sense for at least some folks during a blizzard)

Note: I will make the first post in each thread by introducing one of my characters. And tagging the players to be in that particular thread with the name of the character. Please if you wish for characters to interact, make it sensible and feasible. Not like "we both decided walking around in the blizzard sounded tight, and we ran into each other".

Anyone got group preferences? Please respond here.

Last edited by a moderator:
@CJ Mason

Since forensics and homicide are usually working together, you fine with getting stuck at the precinct/wherever with Isobel?

Ivy and Miranda would probs be either stuck at their office or at Miranda's place, if the office then maybe william their new secretary should be there too @Ofanaatnolrah ? Fun first day on the job get stuck there during a blizzard~ @Space Pirate

Last edited by a moderator:
Would all the younger characters go to the same school, and therefore be in the same thread together? It could be an interesting dynamic if, for example, a pair of characters are best friends normally, but arch enemies as their powered alter egos, or vice versa.

[QUOTE="too much idea]Is there ii s any other college student? They could meet Alexis there

[/QUOTE]
Emmaline is a college student but she won't be at college for my first post. She will be at her job at the coffee shop because her boss was insistent that in a blizzard, more people would want coffee than normal.

DaughterofAthena said:
Emmaline is a college student but she won't be at college for my first post. She will be at her job at the coffee shop because her boss was insistent that in a blizzard, more people would want coffee than normal.
Actually I want Alexis to visit a coffee shop and did some homework there, but worried that no one is going to be in the same location!

OK then, Alexis will be in the cafe too :)

[QUOTE="too much idea]Actually I want Alexis to visit a coffee shop and did some homework there, but worried that no one is going to be in the same location!
OK then, Alexis will be in the cafe too :)

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good!

I'll just have my character locked up in his apartment waiting for a good time to go out again with his roommates.

@Which Doctor @simj22 @Giyari @Spinoceratopsrex @Volfy @too much idea @Space Pirate @Pretzel Heart @Bunnyb @cojemo @Quartus @Fezzes @Azure Sky @DaughterofAthena @Refaulted @Sunbather @The One Eyed Bandit @SpiralErrant @Ofanaatnolrah @CJ Mason @Arkytior @Atom

Anyone on this list who hasn't responded with their preference or lack thereof needs to before we'll start.

@Spinoceratopsrex

Yes. Any group of same age group students will go to the same school unless specifically desired otherwise. Although this rp does not exactly have a huge underage population surprisingly, iirc. With my character and Arkytiors being the only of middle school age. And Ivy Halloway, Space Pirates character, being the only high school age character.

From what I'm getting so far the groups should be thusly.

Group 1.)

Alexis Fay - too much idea

Emmaline Laurin - DaughterofAthena

Group 2.)

Ivy Halloway - Space Pirate

Miranda Goth - Which Doctor

William Lee Valentine - Ofanaatnolrah

Group 3.)

Abigail Ivansted - DaughterofAthena

Victor Ivansted - SpiralErrant

Group 4.)

Anna Jay Lincoln - CJ Mason

Isobel MacCaellein - simj22

I have no preference for Kai

(Cause I know where Lilian will be xD )

Kai teaches self defense if anyone is interested in that lol

The most likely place Zachary would be is probably a bar or cafe if he is not out taking photos or is working. Other than that, no preference.

Bunny said:
Well, maybe we could be in a little group at the coffee shop featuring my character and the characters of @DaughterofAthena @too much idea and @Refaulted . It would be nice little group of 4.
That would be ok with me although everyone needs to understand that Emmaline isn't going to do too much interacting within that group. She has extreme depression and social anxiety (which typically comes with depression) so she's pretty much just going to be serving coffee and whatever beverages people might order.

DaughterofAthena said:
That would be ok with me although everyone needs to understand that Emmaline isn't going to do too much interacting within that group. She has extreme depression and social anxiety (which typically comes with depression) so she's pretty much just going to be serving coffee and whatever beverages people might order.
Both of our character are college students, right? Want to talk about something, like, 'the upcoming final exam'?

I don't think I have any special requests.........I can't think of anywhere specific either of my characters would be at the moment.

I think if Maiya was at work? Maybe she's stuck in the office or something along those lines, maybe it was on the way to work and she jumped into somewhere else to shelter, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back