• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom rings of power search

mephi

they/he/she • perpetually tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! i’m mephi or cas, i use he / they to pronouns and i am twenty-one. i currently have some free time in my schedule and would like to add a couple rps to it, which is why i am here, yelling into the void :closedeyessmile: i am in nursing school part time rn, so some of my time is focused on school rn but i am still fairly free!

i am looking for a rings of power or lord of the rings role-play (PLEASE PLEASE), specifically to pair my oc mìrion with isildur, or èomer for lotr. this would be an mxm pairing, and i’m just looking to divulge into a bit of non-canon shenanigans, or a lot of angst. i looove plotting and chatting, it’s what keeps me going so i would love it if you were also as much of a yapper as i am! typically i write about 400-600 words per reply per side, but i am very flexible and will match whatever it is you write. i have also read (some) of the silmarillion, the hobbit and all of the lotr books, and tend to follow book content over movie (for lotr).

if this at all sounds interesting, feel free to dm me or add me on discord ( numinousnemoral )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back