• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom rings of power search

mephi

tired & in need of dino nuggies
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! i’m mephi or cas, i use he / they to pronouns and i am twenty-one. i currently have some free time in my schedule and would like to add a couple rps to it, which is why i am here, yelling into the void :closedeyessmile:

i am looking for a rings of power role-play (PLEASE PLEASE), specifically to pair my oc mìrion with isildur. this would be an mxm pairing, and i’m just looking to divulge into a bit of non-canon shenanigans, or a lot of angst. i looove plotting and chatting, it’s what keeps me going so i would love it if you were also as much of a yapper as i am! typically i write about 400-600 words per reply per side, but i am very flexible and will match whatever it is you write.

if this at all sounds interesting, feel free to dm me or add me on discord ( numinousnemoral )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back