• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rich Kids MxM?

AThiefOfSpades

HSS Fandom Rep/Pun Bun/A Friendly Face
Had a new idea for a modern roleplay so here goes something

"A and B live in Briarwood, a gated community for the uber-rich, and their respective mansions are right alongside each other. They go to the same school, with the same clubs, and the same friends-- no wonder they're besties! Unfortunately, B's family just lost all their money, and with it, their status-- so A's family has forbidden A to talk to B. But A's not giving up his friend that easily! He's snuck his best friend into his own wing of his mansion and intends his friend to live comfortably there. Unfortunately, those nagging little feelings he has for B are so much harder to fight off now that his friend is sleeping in his bed."

I want to play A! If anyone would like to play B, comment below or private message me with the caption "Rich Kids". Thank you for reading this!

I would also be interested if you're looking for more than one person. c': Unfortunately I'm very new to the site though and it says I can't send a PM yet. 

edit

Just throw me on the list if you ever get a space open! G'luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd play b for you!

Had a new idea for a modern roleplay so here goes something

"A and B live in Briarwood, a gated community for the uber-rich, and their respective mansions are right alongside each other. They go to the same school, with the same clubs, and the same friends-- no wonder they're besties! Unfortunately, B's family just lost all their money, and with it, their status-- so A's family has forbidden A to talk to B. But A's not giving up his friend that easily! He's snuck his best friend into his own wing of his mansion and intends his friend to live comfortably there. Unfortunately, those nagging little feelings he has for B are so much harder to fight off now that his friend is sleeping in his bed."

I want to play A! If anyone would like to play B, comment below or private message me with the caption "Rich Kids". Thank you for reading this!

Kk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back