[Révolution] Discussion Thread

Lochar, I'm going to have to ask you to make that roll again. You can't burn a willpower after you made a roll, you have to do so beforehand. Besides, you get +3 for willpower rolls, not +1. I'm going to be nice this time about it. Just reroll, and add the +3 dice.

I also forgot to mention the fact that you already hacked it. You don't need to make this roll at all. My mistake. Forget everything.

Thank god. I'll never see a willpower enhanced roll that gets 4 crit successes and 4 crit failures, with no regular successes ever again. Hopefully. :P

I only wish I could get more interesting rolls like that in my table game. Let me know when you rewrite.

If you are unsure of a roll, ask me to roll it, despite my despicable luck recently.

Alright.

--Edit

What's the point of spending a merit point to have fluent English if I slip when I'm not even flustered? Bah. :P

That means you can speak English, not necessarily speak it fluently. 2 dots in a language is fluent, and 3 is speak like a native. If you had 2 dots I wouldn't have done that.

one dot a language. there's another merit that is two languages conversationally fluent for one dot.

It's one dot for understanding, one dot for fluency, and one dot for native style speech. If you want a new language you have to buy a new language as if it were a separate merit. I'm stamping DM privilege on this one.

then do you mind if I move a merit dot after this encounter? I was under the wrong assumption.

I do mind. It's only 4 xp, your current thread will probably warrant more than 4 xp.

Apologies for the delay in the updates there. School came back into session.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back