• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Return To Maudlin Street(Vampire rp)

Funeral

Body and Soul
I've been thinking of starting a gritty, rated r vampire rp.  Something realistic and intense that deals with real world issues and tense moments.  Would anyone be interested?  Looking for Semi-Literate to Literate roleplayers.

I'm definitely down, but what do you mean by rated R? because i don't do dirty role-plays but i'll go ham on the gore and drugs and all that

I am interested, but I woild need more setting information before declaring whether I will join or not. That being said, rated r might go against rpn rules depending on the specific content.

I'm definitely down, but what do you mean by rated R? because i don't do dirty role-plays but i'll go ham on the gore and drugs and all that

Hi.  No I didn't have smut in mind for this rp : )  

Just really harsh and intense situations.  Loss, depression, murder, death, and other surprises.

Can we have some more details about the setting etc?

I am interested, but I woild need more setting information before declaring whether I will join or not. That being said, rated r might go against rpn rules depending on the specific content.

It takes place in the city of Lacrimae.  A city lost to poverty, crime, corruption, severe unemployment, and under the influence of a handful of people.  The mayor is a weasel that's all about money and power, easily bought and sold.  The politicians and the mayor are all living comfortably with the police force as their own personal enforcers.  The rest of the city starves and aches.  But the people controlling the mayor and pulling the strings behind the scenes are a family of full blooded ancient vampires that were descendants from the first original vampires.  They are also aided by witches and other beings.  But on Maudlin Street is where it all happens.  Where the streets are lined up with all kinds of action, where anybody who is somebody goes, where fortunes are lost and won, and where the lights shine brightest.  But be careful.  Maudlin street can take you and make you it's own.  Not everyone makes it.

I've been thinking of starting a gritty, rated r vampire rp.  Something realistic and intense that deals with real world issues and tense moments.  Would anyone be interested?  Looking for Semi-Literate to Literate roleplayers.

Is it too late to join?

Not at all.  Sorry I was away all weekend.  I'll try and get things started soon.  If you have any questions or input feel free to message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can

no worries. I have school so just got back on

I have a very important question for you @Funeral: What kind of vampires will these be?

Those I am familiar with are the Anne Rice vampires (most human-like, most raw), Twilight vampires (please no, ONLY because of the sparkles), The Vampire Diary vampires (the perfect in between of Ann Rice and Twilight ones)...and Van Helsing vampires (aka morph into fanged flying bat-people...the outliers). I'm sure there are more...

It doesn't change my interest, I only ask so I can get into the proper mindset. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back