• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

hayden-christensen-1.jpg

You underestimate the sexiness of the dark side.....

BAD!

I've decided Allison would be approached by Holly. And Allison is going to be worried for her but also believe her fully. Omg

Of course! Omg Ally you seeetheart. I think Em would too
Oui! She knows she's going to be ridiculed and think people are going to think she's insane, but deep down Allison knows she's telling the truth, in a sense, cause her dreams of Wonderland are coming back so she has to have a higher dose of meds to keep it down omg.

Oui! She knows she's going to be ridiculed and think people are going to think she's insane, but deep down Allison knows she's telling the truth, in a sense, cause her dreams of Wonderland are coming back so she has to have a higher dose of meds to keep it down omg.
Emily: *arms outstretched* oh come here love give me a hug!

Lily would find her interesting and likable! owo

Guys Annabelle needs a down to earth friend to stop her talking to the bad boys xD any volunteers?
Mae or Naina would be a good candidate...right? @LadyMasquerade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back