• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

IT'S FINALLY NICE HERE

I've only been waiting for months T^T

Also, seeing how many charas some of you have is getting my character-making addiction acting up

Y'ALL GOTTA STOP XD
what you on about? those are the characters i had only meg is replaced with mulan :p

yeah well that is another story :P you said some of you so xD

When you have to do a discussion post for AP Euro about the Holocaust and it ends up being really long even though you thought you were going to fail completely at doing it OwO

When you have to do a discussion post for AP Euro about the Holocaust and it ends up being really long even though you thought you were going to fail completely at doing it OwO
I feeeeelll

Okay, i might be bringing Alice in cause I'm crazy

Thank goodness for my short fuse for favorite characters in things o~o
Otherwise I'd be drowning right now XD

*bats away Kuzco and Meg from other RP*
I pmed her to see if the rp was still going to be a thing, so we'll seee!
i brought Emmeline in cause I loved her already

meanwhile my puppy is trying to bury a big ol bone in the bed and she's whining because she can't find a spot

I remembered the actress from a horse-riding movie
I haven't watched OUAT and didn't know she was Meg in OUAT :O

Before I actually watched OUAT, my friend told me that Meg and Herc came in, so I was over at her house the night it premiered

But the way they wrote Meg was disappointing

SHE WAS A WIMP

Before I actually watched OUAT, my friend told me that Meg and Herc came in, so I was over at her house the night it premiered

But the way they wrote Meg was disappointing

SHE WAS A WIMP
i heard about that. . .
which was a TURN OFF for me ;-;

I've no idea why they do that xD
it's cute though, as long as their nails are short hehehe.
I mean, I was already pissed because Elsa and Anna were in there, when they're technically not from the actual fairy tale.... -.-

But ruining my spirit animal killed me a bit </3
tbh, i stopped when anna and elsa came in, but i bet it's to attract viewers since frozen was in during that time

it's cute though, as long as their nails are short hehehe.
tbh, i stopped when anna and elsa came in, but i bet it's to attract viewers since frozen was in during that time

It's my friend's favorite show, and I was interested in it before that happened, so I'm giving it a chance

My problem with closure kills me in moments like this XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back