Return of the Scarlet Empress

The scarlet phoenix that was originally:

an Earth aspect.

So, yeah.

Just got about an hour ago, been skimming over it. First comic was a terrific start, the other ones kinda confused me.

wait, strike that, the first one Also confused me...

guess what? i already have a title to claim if i manage the 1000 posts on this forum XP

Ahahahahahaha, I kind of like her intro to Creation going "stfu, children, I'm back. No more fighting."

While I don't love everything I've read in it, I do like a lot of the suggestions they've made.

Three words, though.

Fuck. Yeah. Szoreny.

Yay for Autobot Celestial direction book!

I was worried they would Nix it because they only seem to release bundles of 5

holy fucking testes.

I must RP this.

also, I pretty much loved it start to finish. but then I'm a shameless whore for anything exalted - I just drink up the setting. first exxxalted book I've just sat down and read start to finish, though -fuck- the ebon dragon's fifty million page list of charms. so many ideas for characters. someone needs to run one of those games, preferably in the east or west. directional battle fortress battle is awesome, and I like the East better as a direction than West, but the massive naval battle is too insanely awesome to pass up... lunars, abyssals, solars, and mortals all working together to beat the shit out of the dragonbloods/infernals, and then turning on each other within the hour? literally thousands of ships to jump between, constant assassinations and holocausts of flame and Essence?

Yes.

Scarlet Phoenix is the most epic thing ever. I take back all the bad things I said about the empress on the condition that she dies and rallies the righteous dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back