Return of the Scarlet Empress [+3 intimidation]

Tabby said:
It would be nice if you'd let us - the players and ST - work this out amongst ourselves, though, rather than telling us the things we didn't do wrong. Just saying.
I'm sure they appreciate your feedback, but it might be better served in a PM where you two can discuss it amongst yourselves rather than here in the topic about the game? Our decisions are ultimately our own, and will reflect our own choices and deliberation... We have considered our characters first in creating our sheets, that they aren't perfect and sometimes have a rather odd amalgamation of skills that one might not expect. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day for our sakes, but everything can (and will) be fixed by accruing XP over the course of the game itself. We have also kept note of this, in creating their starting points. :)

Hmmm I'll have to think about those Always on charms otherwise... Hmm Blacklion, any uh... ETA on that sheet ^^

Regardless I suppose I can get the forum set up, now. All 4 players have at least said something to me xD

I know Blacklion HAS his sheet, since I helped him with the actual creation of stats. He just needs to actually do the writeup for personality etc and type it up... We will mercilessly prod him until he gets his crap together.

Well, the only ones I tagged as always on were the leap ones (well, one, technically, since Crane is indeed only for one action). I don't think they were Obvious, like say Infernal Monster form charm or anything really combat-focused, just a stunt charm basically. Doesn't seem like there should any any real downside to keeping the essence used in it semi-permanently tied up, considering that outside of stunts it doesn't really offer any benefits - I just thought OH HEY SHE CAN BE LIKE A JUMPING FLEA and kind of rolled with that, since combat when you're airborne half the time is more fun to stunt.

I'll just throw discretely something in favor of the "always on" mode to compensate for the trolling :wink:

Illyceria: my take on this is there is really no point in not allowing non combattive charms like those scene long athletics charms to be "always on" mainly because the characters could come up with similar effects for a cheaper or roughly equivalent cost, using artifacts or hearthstones...

Most scene long combat charms have a wp cost or a high mote cost and are too awesome to be kept "always on"... but the others are quite acceptable IMHO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back