Retaliation

Yassss. ;D

And awesomeee.

I loves the relationship between Cameron & Avery :D

My character is Lexi Montreal ^-^

I was about to say I'm Cameron's brother then *-*

Sister. Not brother, heh.

>> is there some secret your keeping from the family? xD Ah oks So Avery would know Lexi and Violet to some extent if she hung out with Cam a whole lot.

Not sure about Amanda

Woot connections! XP I only have one with Tree at the moment cause he asked me to join so I was like fine. Ill make someone just to bug you and treat you like a spoiled brat XP. Kinda working out but characters tend to take on a life of their own.

Yassss, connections! :D

It actually quite hard to get your character out there in this roleplay when it first started but it's all good, heh. ^-^

Mhmm. Once everyone is in the same place things will smooth out. XP I just came in after all the fun bonding stuff could happen.

I know, haha.

I was thinking it's gonna be hard for her/he to bring their character in the roleplay when Tree said one of his friends were making a CS but you made it seem so easy. xD

And yes, me too. I want more bonding to happen ^-^ It's exciting.

Didn't know it was that easy :') @Tree

To be fair I've Rp'ed with tree in the past and we're good with writing off of each other. We're just a good match RP wise. xD Collabs also make things soooo much easier. Its what I prefer when in a small group or 1x1. Lots of interaction less posting space.

This is my first time roleplaying in a group. That's why I'm so excited, heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back