Respite (OOC thread) [Bellum Lunae]

I can only imagine. That thread is rather epic as it is; though I have to admit, I must have missed the bondage nun with anime sized boobies.

Any word from Asku yet? I'll be overseas for a while from the 30th onwards, and would like to get in a bit of playing while I still have the luxury to read and respond whenever I like.

My character is done and in the GM's hands. Been there for a bit, but I'm having trouble getting it onto the board. I tried once and the thing ate it and now shool has started so it's a bit of a trial. The character is approved though.

Hey guys.

Sorry for the lack of updates. The short version is, I'm heavily involved in organising a local gaming convention, and between that, some society stuff, and actual college, it's eating up a whole lot of my time. So the game hopefully will start up, but realistically it won't be until after the weekend of the 19th.

Sorry it's been so long, I really do want to get this moving but I'm too busy right now.

I'll understand if you don't want to wait around, and want to go play other stuff. But, if you are willing to wait around, hopefully some funtimes can be had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back