• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Resident evil

PeteTheWitcher

I grow on you
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello everyone my name is Pete and I’ve been looking for a resident evil roleplay now that I got my greasy hands on RE4 remake. Figured I might as well shoot my shot with this interest check.

Rules
-I enjoy OOC talk but it’s not required.
-I only do MXF for romance.
-I will match my partner in writing.
-Writing sample provided If asked.
-Ghost friendly!
-I will usually play canon characters.
-I don’t expect you to be an expert on RE.
-I’ll roleplay with anyone regardless of age, don’t do NSFW scene’s anyway.
-I’ll be playing Leon Kennedy.
-Tell me your most hated Resident Evil monster if you read these rules.

Now onto the fun stuff…

I am open to doing anything involving Raccoon City and the incident as long as I can play Leon Kennedy. I am also open to doing anything in the series timeline or the spin offs.

hi! i've been playing through the re4make again lately and i'd love to write with you! i'm more of a casual enjoyer of resident evil but i'd happily play ashley graham, or ada wong? perhaps even claire redfield if we're feeling more of that! as for my most hated monster, i don't think there's one i Despise Wholeheartedly, i think the most irritating ones are the ne-alpha parasites?? anyway!! let me know if you're interested in working anything out or if you'd like a writing sample?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back