• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Resemblia Academy

Bvmble said:
Blondes all the way! Except my hair is already starting to turn black, so I'm ultimately fooped.
How...

What? How is your hair turning black xD .

Adira said:
How...
What? How is your hair turning black xD .
I don't know, but it happened to everybody in my family. We have bleach blonde hair growing up (like, beyond platinum blonde hair) and then when you hit a certain age it starts to darken until eventually it's jet-black. My leg hair and stuff is already turning.

Bvmble said:
I don't know, but it happened to everybody in my family. We have bleach blonde hair growing up (like, beyond platinum blonde hair) and then when you hit a certain age it starts to darken until eventually it's jet-black. My leg hair and stuff is already turning.
ITS A SIGN, no im just kidding. Like my hair is dark brown with gold highlights. But the waist down hair is gold/blonde and then the rest is brown. I don't even know how that happened because i'm the only person with that.

Adira said:
ITS A SIGN, no im just kidding. Like my hair is dark brown with gold highlights. But the waist down hair is gold/blonde and then the rest is brown. I don't even know how that happened because i'm the only person with that.
Sounds goddess-like

Bvmble said:
tumblr_o1ief9CtKg1rwqfv9o1_1280.jpg
Bvmble said:
It is the time of blood shed and he kept asking me to do active things. Naturally, that is how I respond.
edit: and it's the first day so it's automatically like 5x worse.
First day for me too lol

I have eaten three cookies and infinite frozen yogurt

I am still hungry

My back hurts

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Alnasl said:
First day for me too lol
I have eaten three cookies and infinite frozen yogurt

I am still hungry

My back hurts

Ahhhhhhhhhhh
Schadenfreudmeh said:
Mine is so irregular that I never know :|
Adira said:
one time i actually had to wait six months for it to start
Schadenfreudmeh said:
Try 8 months then having it for 2 days, stop for 6, and then start again for 3 more days
Womanhood is a bitch.

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Uh
I don't know, I'm a trans guy so. Hard to see any positives.
Yeah... However...

i'm just gonna...

[media]

[/media]
leave this here xD

Alnasl said:
I would say "the ability to bring life" but I fucking hate children so
I mean..I'm not a fan of that shit because it is more painful than getting braces....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back