• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Resemblia Academy

Deviced said:
IM BOUT TO TBH IM ALREADY ACE ASF I MAY AS WELL SWITCH OVER COMPLETELY
DSC_0406x900.jpg

a donut cake for your troubles
Damn.com you really outdid yourself Dev 10/10, amazing sacrifice for the bread mother

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Would you like your fedora now or later?
I use it as a saying to address what kind of dude I am, but really it's for shits and giggles when I want to try and crack a joke when I'm talking out of character. I don't wear suits or wear one, I'm a normal guy who just treats women like they're supposed to...

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
*Tips fordora*
I don't flirt, I play it cool until I feel the need to address the feeling is right, or she makes the first move...I'm not like those types of dudes who just run up to some chick they don't even know and try to get with her...Those types of dudes get knocked out by me.
Cringe too strong... *massive eye roll*

CERBERUS177 said:
I use it as a saying to address what kind of dude I am, but really it's for shits and giggles when I want to try and crack a joke when I'm talking out of character. I don't wear suits or wear one, I'm a normal guy who just treats women like they're supposed to...
So.

Would you like your fedora now or later?

theDoc1420 said:
Cringe too strong... *massive eye roll*
I mean, you'd have to be a friend of me to actually know how I am around women, though, those friends are long gone and the ones I have now are ones that sag their pants and smoke weed...so...yeah, I like to be alone now...

CERBERUS177 said:
I mean, you'd have to be a friend of me to actually know how I am around women, though, those friends are long gone and the ones I have now are ones that sag their pants and smoke weed...so...yeah, I like to be alone now...
WHEN DO YOU WANT YOUR FUCKING FEDORA

STFU

<(`^´)><(`^´)><(`^´)><(`^´)><(`^´)><(`^´)><(`^´)><(`^´)><(`^´)>

I NEED TO TYPE MY POST PLEASE

OBEY YOUR MOTHER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back