• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Resemblia Academy

peachuu

*:・゚✧𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉*:・゚✧
You all may talk here about whatever you like!

However please keep in mind these following rules;

• Do not fight with each other! We are all nice here!
  • Do not cause any sexual harassment to others, please!
  • Cursing is allowed, however do not full on blast out on someone.

In other words, just be nice :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! So i know there was some conversation in the sign-up, but I thought I'd ask here again before I forget! So, what kind of semblances are there? Are they, perhaps, elemental powers? Or maybe something more along the lines of self-enhancement (i.e. strength, speed, etc.)? I'm just curious if there are specific boundaries, or if there is something that's too overpowered, like, I don't know... telekinesis? Is that very OP? I'm not sure xD

Any power you want, just don't be able to change reality, read minds, or telekinesis. Those are OP, and not allowed. Please read the revised rules in the Overview.

I feel like my character has some overlaying features that correspond with other characters xD Like, Everett for example can freeze water, which is Kou's main ability. Also, Kou can't feel acute pain, which Spencer seems to feel a lot of... I swear I didn't know!! (=ω= ;)

@Adira chiquita, I think this RP is more Fantasy than realistic or modern..

And I see that you have almost completely adopted RWBY...without saying it's from RWBY... so then it might be Fandom xD

xD Its all of them technically, then

Anaxileah said:
And I see that you have almost completely adopted RWBY...without saying it's from RWBY... so then it might be Fandom xD

Adira said:
xD Its all of them technically, then
Since you did that though, I think it's required to be qualified as Fandom, otherwise you might be accused of doin' the steals with RWBY. o-o You can contact an admin. to change it if you want. ^^

it actually isnt RWBY based...

all i did was take the logos and the campus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back