Repo: the genetic role play: War of the Repo men

Candy smiled."damn right!" she said proudly and looked at him when she was just in her underwear."soo what now winner?" she semi growled.

Leo blushed a bit when she got down to her underwear. "Uh..." he paused. "How about a kiss." he said still blushing. 'Her body is amazing.' he thought.

Candy pulled away and ran into the bathroom crying. She slammed the door shut and locked it.siting on the floor memory's came flooding back.

Leo sat there for a second. Then he got up. He knocked on the door. "Candy are you okay?" he asked knocking again. He looked down. 'It's my fault.' he thought to himself.

Leo nodded."Okay." he said looking down. "I'll be n my room I guess." he said walking away. "I'll see you later." he said in a shaky voice.

Leo rolled over and held Candy close to his body. "I was worried." he whispered. "Are you okay?" he asked with concern in his soft voice. "Did I do something?" he asked.

"No you just remindes me of my brother ..he got repoed. "She turned to him and hugged him tightly. "Sorry I flipped out "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back