• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom rennya’s roleplay search (hsr, zzz, jjk craving)

rennya

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello there ! my name is rennya (she/they, 23), but feel free to call me renn c: i used to spend all my time roleplaying, but it’s been quite a while since i’ve had a real roleplay. mainly due to college and work commitments, but i’d love to find a few new ones ! bonus points if they are themed for spooky season ! c:

roleplay preferences;;

☆ as i am in my early twenties, i’m uncomfortable roleplaying with anyone under eighteen
☆ i love headcanoning, plotting, making playlists, having fun with the characters & plots we create, and i’d love to discuss character relationships etc in depth with you !
☆ i am completely open to mxm, fxf, mxf, poly, nbxany, trans & more c: every pairing is welcome here !
☆ i prefer to do canon x oc with doubling ! i may be convinced to do strictly oc or canon pairing depending on the fandom
☆ please be patient with me ! i've always struggled writing under pressure, and i'd love it if you could be patient while waiting for replies; although feel free to remind me if i haven't said anything for a week. i do work and go to college full time, so i'm rather busy most days. c: and of course i'll extend the same patience to you !

fandoms;;
honkai star rail - aventurine, dr. ratio, sunday, acheron, danheng, kafka
zenless zone zero - seth, wise, jane
jujutsu kaisen - gojo, yuta, yuji, maki
my hero academia - tamaki, hawks, shoto, toga, denki, tsuyu, izuku, monoma (i haven’t finished season 6 oops)
bungo stray dogs - dazai, ranpo, sigma, atsushi, akutagawa, tachihara, juno, tetcho
demon slayer - rengoku, tanjiro, giyu, mitsuri
tokyo revengers - chifuyu, mikey, baji, kazutora, naoto, senju
spy x family - yor, loid
oshi no ko - aqua, melt, akane
mashle: magic and muscles - finn, mash, lance, rayne
attack on titan - levi, annie, armin, colt, jean, ymir

plot-wise, i am looking for something a bit dark or creepy ? perhaps adding in an au or two would be fun ! we don't have to go with a halloween theme either though. c:

feel free to post here or message me directly !
enjoy spooktober c:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back