• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy RELM

CombatReadyPenny

Combat Ready

the_bridgelands_by_whatyoumaydo-d7exfcc.jpg

"When one door opens, it must also be shut. For if it is left open for too long, unwanted things may pass through as well"

~Jash Vondu, Human Vagabond

Welcome to the world of RELM, A world of many mystical beings that have been at war and peace on and off for centuries. Of the four beings of the world, the Mei'fwa have always been regarded as the lower ones. They have fought for their rights long and hard, but have always been peaceful. They have rarely ever fought in a real war and never thought about trying to overthrow the human government. But times have changed and an organization has come up. The Red fang, lead by their unknown and mysterious leader that is believed to be from another race, has started their revolution. This evil has spread throughout the world of RELM and it no longer seems safe to travel outside the large kingdoms. The kingdom of Gres has called upon many in order to help defend those that do not wish to harm.

Land Of Mystlevel adjusV2t.jpg

"Many times, I have found myself amongst my closest friends. Only to find out they may come to be my Worst enemies."

~Caro Jula, Durgona Wanderer

These called to help are not the most likely candidates to do this thing, but they may just be the only hope that the kingdoms have. They vary in many forms from knights and royals to peasants and thieves. They may go their own way and they may team up. There is no certain choices anymore, we may only live up to their fate... But now, weary traveler, I ask your hand in helping us stop this menace and help to save those that are in need. Will you answer the call to arms? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So everyone knows, I have taken inspiration from RWBY for this roleplay. It is not going to be exactly like it, as this is going to be more fantasy based rather than futuristic based, Also there will be different classes as well as no school for these heroes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back