• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Relaxed 1x1 (Summer Camp/ Road Trip)

Paranoid Freckles

So um, I just joined and I'm a bit desperate for finding some RP partners.

I like casual roleplays. I've learned my lesson about starting in too big of a world and having the role play crumble. I'm pretty open to ideas, but mainly, something summer camp or road trip themed is what I want. Adventure vibes in general.

I'm chill with whatever, paring wise, but at the moment, MxM is what I feel like I need to strengthen my writing skills with. Female pairings, straight pairings, or other queer pairings are fine though. I think the most fun thing is to get a bunch of open characters in the same basket and see who jives well with each other.

Anyways, I think it's also worth pointing out that I'm rusty but if I'm immersed, I can write a lot. I live in the Pacific Time Zone, and since I'm free from school, I'm not really busy until (most likely) January, when I plan to go back. I do a lot at home, but the point is is that I hardly leave. I'm pretty awkward, so if I sound sterile, apologies. I loosen up eventually.

Um. So, I don't know if anyone's going to reply to this, but if you do see this, and your interested, please let me know or ask me whatever.

This seems really interesting!

I think I would be perfect for you, although I only do MxF.

Also, just one question: Do you play female?

:3

Delax said:
This seems really interesting!
I think I would be perfect for you, although I only do MxF.

Also, just one question: Do you play female?

:3
Yes, I'll play female characters. I don't have a problem playing any gender.

Which one of the ideas caught your attention?

[QUOTE="Paranoid Freckles]Cool. What/which idea would you want to go with?

[/QUOTE]
I would be interested in a summer camp

[QUOTE="Paranoid Freckles]Yes, I'll play female characters. I don't have a problem playing any gender.
Which one of the ideas caught your attention?

[/QUOTE]
Well, they both are pretty amazing! :3

How about the road trip one since the person above ^ already took the other one?

Delax said:
Well, they both are pretty amazing! :3
How about the road trip one since the person above ^ already took the other one?
Road trip it is then. Would you mind sending a message so we can plan further?

[QUOTE="Scarlett Ivy]I would be interested in a summer camp

[/QUOTE]
Okay. Would you mind messaging me so we could talk it over and work out a plot?

[QUOTE="Paranoid Freckles]Road trip it is then. Would you mind sending a message so we can plan further?

Okay. Would you mind messaging me so we could talk it over and work out a plot?

[/QUOTE]
I'm also new and I don't have enough posts to do so.

Can you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back