• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reincarnated Gods

Ok so I hate to be that one guy, but I am caught up and love the idea, and would love to post in so i am going to ask if i am accepted. because i know you're on xD

The Darkness has escaped and soon will hunt you guys down. It has corrupted some of the worlds greatest myths and legends, and you guys are humanities only hope.

gogojojo331 said:
As soon as Haymitch caught his breath, he noticed something was off. Just the air, the walls, even his desk felt that it was such a fake imitation. Even the fact that there was no teacher here was strange. Also, sure their school was called the Empire High, The teacher never called them Olympians... He went over to look outside, and noticed... the outside was even wrong... He tried to open the windows to see, but there was nothing to take a hold of..."What the hell...?" He mumbled to himself. The windows were even painted on... He heard the sound of clanking metal in the halls.
As soon as I read this, I started to laugh, since we ended up messing up everything by accident. xD

Well, I am pretty lost now. No idea how or where to jump back in. :P I missed a bunch because my phone quit receiving notifications for some reason. I am apparently sitting in an illusory bus waiting for a tournament that is never going to happen. Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back