• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Regis Academy ➳ Once Great, Now Broke and Desperate (OPEN)

YES I DO LIKE THE FONT BOOK ANTIQUA COULD YOU TELL

but anyway hi howdy hello this is the OOC chat and I have to start it off and get a lil off my chest.

first of all I hate bb code and i hate rich text editor even more, but this was my first time using it when creating all the lame things in the other baby threads.There are couple images that dont work, but I think theyre really pretty so when you have free time just c/p the html and look at them, but I was too frustrated/excited to get this rp in motion that I gave up in coding them. Sorry. Im bad at it. But I wanted this to look super pretty.

So to get back on topic, I'm going to say that I have a general idea of what I sorta expect from characters. You can create as many charas you want, as long as you can handle it, and it's sorta fun to actually run around with three or two characters. Especially, pro-tip here, if you want to create returning students. Because, for example what I'm planning on doing, is having characters that used to date and are now broken up this year, for added and immediate drama and fun. So, I'm going to encourage that if you have returning characters, give them other characters to have backstory with. Even if you only want to make one returning student charas, look around the OOC for anyone who wants to plot juicy backstory with you. It's fun. Do it.

I also want to rant a lil on the school aspect of it, and how I personally dont plan on actually having class roleplayed, but rather "school time" being used for characters to develop their term projects or thesis. If your character is analyzing the biology of Maine lobsters, have them out reading about lobsters or dissecting lobsters. If your character is writing a fiction novel, have them reading fiction for reference in the library or writing in a classroom. If your character doesn't like to work, have them chilling out somewhere. But as for classes, they arent going to be played through like usual. Feel free to ask me for help on planning out a thesis or something for your chara.

Im also going to try to figure this out but I sorta want tabs made for a student newspaper which will be a thread ill update with current events, and if your character writes an article or submits something ill throw it in there too. The other idea is having a gossip blog running and characters can submit anonymous gossip to the anonymous author of the blog.

so yeah then i guess ASK ME ANYTHING, SORRY FOR RANTING AND STUFF

Last edited by a moderator:
@Miracle Corgi I was thinking that maybe Madison and Courtney could be close friends as they're the same age and their personalities could fit quite well, what do you think?

ReverseWells said:
Alright we can talk more on it here.
Should Jamie have done something specific or just in general his behavior was what made Courtney break up with him?

yea that would seem like him. I'm kinda wanting him to be your typical jock, but he needs someone to bring out his better side. Like I was thinking maybe he was very supportive with her art, and loved watching her draw. :)

NightSky said:
@Miracle Corgi I was thinking that maybe Madison and Courtney could be close friends as they're the same age and their personalities could fit quite well, what do you think?
dude im down. if they met freshman year and were buds then, then shed probably know this dork im about to make called David. Oooh man, this is good actually. Because David and Madison wouldve dated soph year and then broke up badly before junior year, so once i get David's chara form out you can decide if maybe she would take Madison's side after the breakup or David's or try being friends with both and Madison disliking that

does this make sense?

ReverseWells said:
yea that would seem like him. I'm kinda wanting him to be your typical jock, but he needs someone to bring out his better side. Like I was thinking maybe he was very supportive with her art, and loved watching her draw. :)
Yeah, that's a really good idea! Can't wait to rp with this. ^-^

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]dude im down. if they met freshman year and were buds then, then shed probably know this dork im about to make called David. Oooh man, this is good actually. Because David and Madison wouldve dated soph year and then broke up badly before junior year, so once i get David's chara form out you can decide if maybe she would take Madison's side after the breakup or David's or try being friends with both and Madison disliking that
does this make sense?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that makes sense! I'm thinking Courtney would try to fix things or at least make them civil but would be leaning more towards Madison's side after she's also broken up with Jamie.

Madison also framed it to look like Dakota trashtalked her on the anonymous gossip blog to stop her from trying to get with David sophomore year, so she could either find Madison gross for having done that and saw through her lies, or dislike Dakota.

Also Jamie probably knows Madison and David as well. They couldve gone on double dates hehe

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]Madison also framed it to look like Dakota trashtalked her on the anonymous gossip blog to stop her from trying to get with David sophomore year, so she could either find Madison gross for having done that and saw through her lies, or dislike Dakota.
Also Jamie probably knows Madison and David as well. They couldve gone on double dates hehe

[/QUOTE]
Ooh I think maybe if the girls were really close friends Courtney could have even helped Madison frame Dakota?

And awww I think they probably would have gone on double dates. ^-^

ya! Oh I just read everyone's page, so what if Jamie and his dorm members though it would

be funny to prank Dakota by buying her a cat? And in the entrance to their dorms, a bucket of water!

ReverseWells said:
ya! Oh I just read everyone's page, so what if Jamie and his dorm members though it would
be funny to prank Dakota by buying her a cat? And in the entrance to their dorms, a bucket of water!
yaaaaaaaa im good with that omg

Ahh im sorry im so totally late, but we can start whenever! I just had a spontaneous thing with a friend pop up, sorry i disappeared.

@Miracle Corgi

Quick question ^-^ do the students wear a specific uniform during school or not? Sorry if this was mentioned somewhere I must've overlooked it if so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back