• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red vs Blue Rebooted

you can. I also do want to fall back to the bases, i do need like eeryone at their spot. (so many people, id thought some had to die x.x)

dude that was fucking awesome and a REAL rvb take. I think Kaboose and the chick soldier are two peas in a pod

somehow, i feel like i need to be in a tank and kill off "too serious" people. i dont see the fun in this now what's happneing guys

Set up a storyline for us to get involved in, doesn't have to be big or necessarily important. Just something to make jokes around like a supply drop or orders from command.

Also, can we all set up a vote on whether or not to vote off the edgelords?

It's not like it isn't funny or entertaining or fun.

But it isn't funny or entertaining or fun.

I've been pretty much ignoring their entire posts for the past two pages because I know I'm not even gonna chuckle at them.

true.

God dude plays a good Sarge so ill keep him.

Josh though.. eh...

and i want to ask Toast. What are you going to be like in this. Like Wash?

Hey, I'm not saying anything final here I just want everybody to like vote on whether or not they want these specific characters in our little thing we got going on here. If others want them I'll quiet down but I just want some insight on others opinion of them.

i just want a similar scenario, since in the original they all have he same reds and blues on same levels and scenes. Like scene 3 was having aliens in it

(sorry I havent been active I was grounded I should be on most the the upcoming week

well some died off to reality, then i said about too much, REAL military things, i was about to lose my cool when they kept going.

so right now i just made a tank crash land on kaboose. (please dont leave, you make a great sarge)

np

so if we dont hear from them in another week or two. Might as well get some more recruiting for the story

yea...at the mean time we should to some bonding..and by that I mean Kif ball

Users who are viewing this thread

Back