• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red & Silver

[media]

[/media]Just look at the 10.19 Coolest character ever to be designed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Khadame said:
Time to start, then!
For the Next Two weeks I wont be able to be as Active as I was,Well it looks like I wont miss much on the IC but OOC...It looks like I will miss much here.

DefendKebab1918 said:
For the Next Two weeks I wont be able to be as Active as I was,Well it looks like I wont miss much on the IC but OOC...It looks like I will miss much here.
Don't be so sure. We might decide to go all active on your arse. It's fine as long as you read everything c:

So since King and the Queen are realatives who had an incestious marriage,Is Neil a relative of theirs too?

DefendKebab1918 said:
So since King and the Queen are realatives who had an incestious marriage,Is Neil a relative of theirs too?
I changed Ada's name so rip your argument.

Plus that means Ada now holds no Royal Status,A Noble yes but Not a Royal or a Claimant.

Well, she's still a claimant. The king's brother is dead, and in case Siegfried and Erica die, either Ada would probably take the throne since she is the closest relative.

Khadame said:
Well, she's still a claimant. The king's brother is dead, and in case Siegfried and Erica die, either Ada would probably take the throne since she is the closest relative.
Adrien would inherit before Ada as he is a Direct Realative of the King.
Khadame said:
She's also still royalty. She's directly related to the royal family after all.
Directly realated to The Queen not the King.

DefendKebab1918 said:
Directly realated to The Queen not the King.
Yeah, but still related to at least one of the Royals. That means she still belongs to the Royal Family.

DefendKebab1918 said:
Adrien would inherit before Ada as he is a Direct Realative of the King.
Oh right. He also exists. Goddamnit, it's hard being female.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back