• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red & Silver

Heya! I'm new to this whole RPNation RP schtick, and this RP sounds pretty nice. Do I have to sign up somewhere or can I just post my form and get it accepted? Would that be it?

Oi! @VioletDancer I need to ask? Why did your Character do that? I thought I had been Fair, Offering no bloodshed,Executed the man Who Stabed the Princess,and even Offered to help to the Princess as long as he Surrendered.Great Choice by the way :) You hit right at the Spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
xD I was thinking of legs bit they'd still be able to shoot. And Because I thought of what I'd do In the situation. It just seemed so... being forced to surrender as someone was dieing just wouldn't sit right with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
VioletDancer said:
The fact that I'm minorly sleep deprived doesn't help.
Welp...Well atleast now Sir Viktor has a Story to tell the Common Folk of the Village and the Clergy about the Silvers and Their Cursed Magic to Agiate them against the Crown.

[QUOTE="The Man]Can we act like adults and stop being a suck up(you) and a dick (me)

[/QUOTE]
Yes I would like that because all we want is a peaceful rp in which fun could be had in,but you ruined that for some some minutes.I would like it we just role played instead of arguing and not following the rules.

Oh My Gosh. I can't believe this. @ Everyone in the rp just block him. We won't any of his posts like that if you didn't know.

Ok and what is worst is having you in this website so go to a different one,or just stop being a troll entirely.

Yes. I would just like to apologize on the behalf of everyone in this rp because your new,and your kind of trying to be nice,but you just can't go around being a huge jerk to everyone and trying to post in an rp when someone didn't except you. It's annoying,and if you need to know the rules I'll send you a link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back