• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red & Silver

Khadame said:
(You won't get anything better than King Consort, though > :) )
(I'm almost expecting this to develop into a race to see who can take the crown first though. >.< I'm fine with King Consort. For now. (^.^) )

Archene said:
(I'm almost expecting this to develop into a race to see who can take the crown first though. >.< I'm fine with King Consort. For now. (^.^) )
(If you make yourself older I might consider giving you the military (o'v'o)

Race it is, then. I propose a 1v1 with mind powers to determine the true winner since we'll prolly finish at the same time.)

Khadame said:
(If you make yourself older I might consider giving you the military (o'v'o)
Race it is, then. I propose a 1v1 with mind powers to determine the true winner since we'll prolly finish at the same time.)
(It isn't safe to give the military to a rival! (:3) *accepts* I can only get older with time now though. (:'()

But a 1v1 with mind powers seems like the perfect way to decide. Winner gets the crown, and loser get to propose. *cofs* For the stability of the realm, of course.)

Archene said:
(It isn't safe to give the military to a rival! (:3) *accepts* I can only get older with time now though. (:'()
But a 1v1 with mind powers seems like the perfect way to decide. Winner gets the crown, and loser get to propose. *cofs* For the stability of the realm, of course.)
(Wait, you're right. You get complete command over one of the stable boys instead.

If I lose I'll just throw a ring in your face. Or several. Seems like a perfect, romantic way to propose.)

Khadame said:
(Wait, you're right. You get complete command over one of the stable boys instead.
If I lose I'll just throw a ring in your face. Or several. Seems like a perfect, romantic way to propose.)
(One stable boy can be the perfect assassin. *nods sagely*

Certainly, the most romantic way! (> :D ) )

Archene said:
(One stable boy can be the perfect assassin. *nods sagely*
Certainly, the most romantic way! (> :D ) )
(They'd know it was you, though. You'd be excecuted and I'd be dead. So technically, no one would benefit.

And a bouquet of severed heads for good measure. Together with a boatride through a sea of blood. Haa...)

Khadame said:
(They'd know it was you, though. You'd be excecuted and I'd be dead. So technically, no one would benefit.
And a bouquet of severed heads for good measure. Together with a boatride through a sea of blood. Haa...)
(Why are you implying that I'd try to kill you? (:<)

That just depends on the heads and how colorful the sea of blood is. Hehehe.)

Archene said:
(Why are you implying that I'd try to kill you? (:<)
That just depends on the heads and how colorful the sea of blood is. Hehehe.)
(If you're not doing that, that's nice. If you are doing it, however, it doesn't hurt to be prepared. :^)

I'll make sure they're from your enemies and I'll colour the sea in all the colours of the rainbow just for you, darling <3)

Khadame said:
(If you're not doing that, that's nice. If you are doing it, however, it doesn't hurt to be prepared. :^)
I'll make sure they're from your enemies and I'll colour the sea in all the colours of the rainbow just for you, darling <3)
(Always be prepared for everything! (>>) But I wouldn't send an assassin after you, don't worry.

And... that does sound incredibly evil and romantic. (*U*)(<3))

Last edited by a moderator:
Archene said:
(Always be prepared for everything! (>>) But I wouldn't send an assassin after you, don't worry.
And... that does sound incredibly evil and romantic. (*U*)(<3))
(I'm super worried, especially after that smiley.

And we'll conclude the evening with a nice glass of red blood and a piece of fresh human ribs, cooked medium-well.)

Khadame said:
(I'm super worried, especially after that smiley.
And we'll conclude the evening with a nice glass of red blood and a piece of fresh human ribs, cooked medium-well.)
(No, no, don't worry! (':3)

Awh~ (:3) As long as the meat is tender, it will be perfect!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back