• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Red Ledger: Part One

snakeg0dd

living paradox

• N
    SERIES

RED LEDGER: PART ONE

Children, born with scientific enhancements, are trained to become professional assassins from an early age. But what happens when they discover the rabbit hole and follow how deep it goes?

TV-MA

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
ROLES
RULES

ADULT

Last edited:
The Soldier will be taken by me (so sorry if your eyes were set on that role) but all others are open now!

Additionally, I'm curious how y'all would feel about two different routes to take this? We could:
A.) Go by teams. So one team would be loyal to the academies and the other would be on the run, trying to take down the organization
OR
B.) Everyone is on the same team, but the main antagonists will be a different set of characters (either doubles that someone wouldn't mind taking up in or extending to more people to join in, but that would fall under teams again, so.)

potentially interested!!
AMAZING!

I'm going to be posting more information (well, making a lore page) later tonight explaining more of the world and everything. Hopefully, I'll have the character sheet skeleton done too and mine, so that everyone has an idea of stuff. Currently, watching a documentary for school -

not that anyone asked, lol.

AMAZING!

I'm going to be posting more information (well, making a lore page) later tonight explaining more of the world and everything. Hopefully, I'll have the character sheet skeleton done too and mine, so that everyone has an idea of stuff. Currently, watching a documentary for school -

not that anyone asked, lol.
Love a good documentary 👀👀

love the gif. that's me trying to look scholarly lmfao
Luckily for my Agent, smart doesn't have to mean wise *finger guns*

I'll put down some interest in the Cyborg - it's rather on-brand for me, hah.

I'm quite interested in the idea that the characters are on the same side, working against the agency that created them, too!

omg you're back??

count me interested in the sharpshooter!
L.O.L. yes I am, and I've been feeling real inspired to write again. The Sharpshooter is yours! I've "known" you for so long I feel like LMFAO
Very interested in the chameleon if yall will have me!
welcome, welcome weary traveller!
I'll put down some interest in the Cyborg - it's rather on-brand for me, hah.

I'm quite interested in the idea that the characters are on the same side, working against the agency that created them, too!
Cyborg interest noted! Also, it looks like we're 2-1 on the team dynamics so far.

If there's anyone else interested in chipping their opinion on one of those options just let us know!
Interested!
potentially interested!!
Also noted! It looks like maybe I'll be creating some new roles for the story so everyone stay tuned! This isn't necessarily first come first serve (I'm reserving the spots for now, but I'll clarify that if the character sheet isn't posted by X time, then it'll open back up too. So if there's a role you had your eyes on, be ready for anything >D) But right now it looks like the Biohazard is the only remaining role...... thus far
Interested in the Hound role.
Awesome sauuuuuuce! It was originally named the Wolf (fun fact, i guess) but I've changed some things around due to some good suggestions

If there's anyone else interested in chipping their opinion on one of those options just let us know!

Also noted! It looks like maybe I'll be creating some new roles for the story so everyone stay tuned! This isn't necessarily first come first serve (I'm reserving the spots for now, but I'll clarify that if the character sheet isn't posted by X time, then it'll open back up too. So if there's a role you had your eyes on, be ready for anything >D) But right now it looks like the Biohazard is the only remaining role...... thus far
oh perfect! i’m interested in the biohazard c:
i think i’d also prefer everyone on the same team, though no preference in the antagonists

Hey Everyone! So I just finished making the Lore page (though I'm certain I'm missing some things) but I will be sure to keep everyone updated if there's any changes made to it or else wise. As for now, feel free to give it a read if you want! I am going to rest now, as it is extremely late and I think I hear the morning birds outside my window. Goodnight wonderful people!

Red Ledger: Part One Lore

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back