• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

noctysapra

noctysapra (Adv. Lit. Rper!) (Please read bio)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Fandom: Final Fantasy VII
Ship: Sefikura (Sephiroth x Cloud)
Setting: AU or Canonverse
Roleplay Level: Literate, Advanced Literate or Novella
Genre(s): TBD

I'm looking for someone who is a fan of FF7 and knows Cloud's character well enough to roleplay as him. I, on the other hand, will be playing Sephiroth. Now, I don't mind if this is set in canonverse or an au; all I ask is that you work with me to develop a plot! I have inklings of ideas for possible plots, but none of them are set in stone. Though I will say vampire and medieval AUs are some of my favorites so I may suggest those, lol!

Anyway, I know Sephiroth well enough to be able to play good/SOLDIER Sephiroth, or evil/post-SOLDIER Sephiroth, so you'll just have to let me know what sort of plot you prefer!

In order to roleplay with me, you must be able to meet the bare minimum requirements:
1. You must be 18 or older.
2. You must at least be a literate roleplayer or higher.
3. You must be okay with mature, darker themes. This is not to be confused with ERP; I just enjoy more mature themes.
4. You must be able to be active, and don't ghost me if you lose interest.
5. You don't have to be perfect at roleplaying Cloud, but please have a thorough understanding of his character.
6. You must be able to help me develop a plot. This is a group effort after all!

If you meet the bare minimum requirements in order to roleplay with me, please read my more in-depth rules here: Noctysapra's Roleplay Rules, Roleplay Sample & Fandoms List (August 2023)
Since this rp is already set in a specific fandom, just ignore the list of fandoms in that document, and know that reading my rp sample is optional.

If you're interested in roleplaying with me after you've read this post and have read the rules linked above, please reply to this post with your own rules so I know who I'm dealing with. This last part is optional, but if you can send me an rp sample alongside your rules in your reply, I would very much appreciate it.

If it seems that we are compatible after I have gotten a chance to read whatever rules you may have, I'll shoot you a private message so we can get to discussing our rp!

This roleplay is taking multiple 1x1 requests, but none of these requests will ever collide with one another: if I manage to find more than one compatible partner, all of our roleplays will remain seperate.

Fandom: Final Fantasy VII
Ship: Sefikura (Sephiroth x Cloud)
Setting: AU or Canonverse
Roleplay Level: Literate, Advanced Literate or Novella
Genre(s): TBD

I'm looking for someone who is a fan of FF7 and knows Cloud's character well enough to roleplay as him. I, on the other hand, will be playing Sephiroth. Now, I don't mind if this is set in canonverse or an au; all I ask is that you work with me to develop a plot! I have inklings of ideas for possible plots, but none of them are set in stone. Though I will say vampire and medieval AUs are some of my favorites so I may suggest those, lol!

Anyway, I know Sephiroth well enough to be able to play good/SOLDIER Sephiroth, or evil/post-SOLDIER Sephiroth, so you'll just have to let me know what sort of plot you prefer!

In order to roleplay with me, you must be able to meet the bare minimum requirements:
1. You must be 18 or older.
2. You must at least be a literate roleplayer or higher.
3. You must be okay with mature, darker themes. This is not to be confused with ERP; I just enjoy more mature themes.
4. You must be able to be active, and don't ghost me if you lose interest.
5. You don't have to be perfect at roleplaying Cloud, but please have a thorough understanding of his character.
6. You must be able to help me develop a plot. This is a group effort after all!

If you meet the bare minimum requirements in order to roleplay with me, please read my more in-depth rules here: Noctysapra's Roleplay Rules, Roleplay Sample & Fandoms List (August 2023)
Since this rp is already set in a specific fandom, just ignore the list of fandoms in that document, and know that reading my rp sample is optional.

If you're interested in roleplaying with me after you've read this post and have read the rules linked above, please reply to this post with your own rules so I know who I'm dealing with. This last part is optional, but if you can send me an rp sample alongside your rules in your reply, I would very much appreciate it.

If it seems that we are compatible after I have gotten a chance to read whatever rules you may have, I'll shoot you a private message so we can get to discussing our rp!

This roleplay is taking multiple 1x1 requests, but none of these requests will ever collide with one another: if I manage to find more than one compatible partner, all of our roleplays will remain seperate.

HEY I JOINED THIS SIGHT JUST FOR THIS IF YOU GIVE ME 5 MINUTES I CAN GET EVERYTHING READY- please I’ve been hunting down a sefikura rp partner

1. Please use proper grammar. That includes full stops and “”.

2. Please have an anime/drawing as your face claim. (Not necessary here)

3. Please have Atleast a paragraph of info on your character. (Not necessary here)

4. Please send a response Atleast once a day.

5. Please write Atleast 2-4 paragraphs. I can write a lot when given the opportunity.

6. Discord preferred.

7. I am autistic and sometimes will miss things, please don’t mind if I ask for further explanations

As Osiris grew closer, Seth couldn’t help but shake. He knew he was being pathetic, knew that his body shouldn’t betray him like this. That he is the god of war and for fuck sake he’s not some cowering boy anymore. Yet no matter how he tried, he couldn’t even look at the lotus’s that bloomed. They were, afterall, representations of Osiris’s love for him, and how could he let those poisonous, ghastly things into his mind?

“I’m *not* yours.” He gritted out. Seth knew he should have said more, should have looked at Osiris and demanded to be let go. But he wasn’t a god anymore, Seth was just some demi-god that used to have it all.

Seth turned to look at where Horus was, gasping in horror when he saw the sight. His nephew, cuts engraved into his bruised body, black mist beating angrily against his skin. With what was a moment of fury and injustice, Seth couldn’t help but yell. “What the fuck? That’s your son you idiot!” Whatever strength had been given to him miraculously was stomped out as soon as he looked back to Orisis, the fear coming to strangle him again.

“Fuck- just let him go, he didn’t do anything wrong.” Horus didn’t deserve to be here, not after all the good he had done in this world. What had Horus done to deserve such a treatment? But Seth knew deep inside that if Orisis didn’t know about their relationship, the remnants of Horus’s touch on his body would alert him. Of course that’s where Horus got *that* from his father, but when it was his nephew, it felt so good.

So good to have that person to lean a shoulder on when needed, so good to have someone to confide in and have complete faith in, even if you can’t show it. Horus had that connection to him, being enough for a death sentence with his own father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back