• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
Oh, and Santa says...

images

"I want you.

To SHIP as much as you can!"

Too prove you love Reaper, and that you love the FEELS.

Merry Christmas! And Happy Holidays!

<insert wraith in Santa costume here>

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Oh, and Santa says...

images

"I want you.

[/QUOTE]
That's going in Notes xD

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Oh, and Santa says...

images

"I want you.

[/QUOTE]
Speaking of ship... I have a Christmas (and extended past so, if necessary) mission for EVERYONE. :3

Every character needs a ship, even if it's not canon. At least a nonexistent ship, but a ship.

Every character.

And it is our duty to make the best ships/ship-wars possible. Not just random ships, but to figure out ships that would actually work if they were canon. :3

Spazzycat101 said:
Speaking of ship... I have a Christmas (and extended past so, if necessary) mission for EVERYONE. :3
Every character needs a ship, even if it's not canon. At least a nonexistent ship, but a ship.

Every character.

And it is our duty to make the best ships/ship-wars possible. Not just random ships, but to figure out ships that would actually work if they were canon. :3
Oh, what a fun disaster this shall be. >:3

Growley said:
I got a violin and I have no idea how to play it :(
OMG WAT YOU HAS A VIOLIN?!? :o

Well, first of all, the lowest string (when you're holding the violin upright, bridge facing you, it's the leftmost string) is a G, the next is D, then A then E. :3

Spazzycat101 said:
OMG WAT YOU HAS A VIOLIN?!? :o
Well, first of all, the lowest string (when you're holding the violin upright, bridge facing you, it's the leftmost string) is a G, the next is D, then A then E. :3
Wellll... the problem is that even how hard I try it won't make noise.

Growley said:
Wellll... the problem is that even how hard I try it won't make noise.
xD The bow, if you're using it, is brand new then. Try plucking the strings, 'cause first you'll want to tune it using the pegs (the black things at the top, those ones are used if your instrument is like, INSANELY out of tune) and the fine tuners (the little teeny ones at the bottom. The tailpiece, the black part that looks like a kind of fan almost, holds that in place)

For the fine tuners, turning it to the right makes it sharp and the left makes it flat. Pegs, turning away makes it sharp and turning it to you makes it flat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spazzycat101 said:

Every character.

Alright, who thinks that this idea isn't totally horrible and might not end the world disastrously in a naked singularity (miniature black hole)?

Spazzycat101 said:
Alright, who thinks that this idea isn't totally horrible and might not end the world disastrously in a naked singularity (miniature black hole)?
l: Uhm... Can't say I'm with you, sorry.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] l: Uhm... Can't say I'm with you, sorry.

[/QUOTE]
xD Don't worry. I'm not sure what exactly I was thinking, other than 'let's unleash absolute chaos!'

Still... It'd be fun to at least speculate ships.
xD In meh opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm.... Perhaps I should update Leah's CS, mentioning that she kind of segmented her mind...

MEH

I'm too lazy to do that
xD

When I think about it, I'm sad this is the final season. . ^ .

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE EARLIER. -Cries in corner.-

[QUOTE="A Y U]When I think about it, I'm sad this is the final season. . ^ .
I SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE EARLIER. -Cries in corner.-

[/QUOTE]
Honestly, I have this teensie tiny idea of re-doing the whole thing for anyone who wasn't already in it or anyone who's strangely in love with the series (idk why l:) but meh. Probably not.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] The re-do thing may work tho since the story may be completely different.

[/QUOTE]
I'D HAPPILY JOIN. -Gets tablet ready to draw dem juicy ships.-

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] The re-do thing may work tho since the story may be completely different.

[/QUOTE]
YEEEEEEEEESSSSHH AGAIN!! TvT pleeeeeeeeaaaase!!!!

Spazzycat101 said:
YEEEEEEEEESSSSHH AGAIN!! TvT pleeeeeeeeaaaase!!!!
Alright alright we'll consider it at this point but don't be surprised if we cancel the idea. It will take place during my exam week and my mental state is only getting worse. Just on possibility of things that could cause the cancelation of the second run.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Alright alright we'll consider it at this point but don't be surprised if we cancel the idea. It will take place during my exam week and my mental state is only getting worse. Just on possibility of things that could cause the cancelation of the second run.

[/QUOTE]
I will hope we can.~ I honestly am obsessed with this series. * V *

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Alright alright we'll consider it at this point but don't be surprised if we cancel the idea. It will take place during my exam week and my mental state is only getting worse. Just on possibility of things that could cause the cancelation of the second run.

[/QUOTE]
I don't care when it happens, so long as it happens. :3

[QUOTE="A Y U]I will hope we can.~ I honestly am obsessed with this series. * V *

[/QUOTE]
I understand that it's unique but WHYYYYYYYY? xD I don't understaaaaaand!!!!

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
I understand that it's unique but WHYYYYYYYY? xD I don't understaaaaaand!!!!

[/QUOTE]
ISH SO GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD. -Heavily breathing.-

[QUOTE="A Y U]ISH SO GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD. -Heavily breathing.-

[/QUOTE]
-Hides behind a Wraith- O.o pls don't kill me..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back