• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters

Umbra Regalia

There's no place like 127.0.0.1
This is the OOC Tab! Here, you can speak to all the other members of the RP, ask questions to the GMs, and things like that! Go ahead and chat away here! You can submit anything you'd like to see in the RP here, too, so give us your ideas!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
I'll add her xD Also, by "Experience as a Weaver" I meant how experienced are they with their Threads. But I already know, so I'll let it pass. Just for when the newer people come, they need to know that >u<

[/QUOTE]
Please excuse the complete and total derp. :P

Oh I'm here was reading what happened last night while drinking coffee. Then the saga of kidnapping people continues also might have died so there is that

Umbra Regalia] [FONT=Tillana] [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20908-shinohara/ said:
@Shinohara[/URL] and @Alternated you both need to have your characters submitted to join Reaper 3! Please do so within a day, we start around 4 pm eastern time!

Er

Me

Gerd

I cannot waaaaaaiit.

And by the whale... If the Weavers are fighting for survival in the wilderness, then where did the Sins go off to? Were they taken, left, did they go back to their base, what?

Spazzycat101 said:
Er

Me

Gerd

I cannot waaaaaaiit.

And by the whale... If the Weavers are fighting for survival in the wilderness, then where did the Sins go off to? Were they taken, left, did they go back to their base, what?
Welllll **********... THATS what I forgot to mention. Sins had been taken in by Abel, and live peaceful lives there. They can wander whenever they want, but as the Weave members are so sneaky beaky, you had no chances of attacking them.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Welllll **********... THATS what I forgot to mention. Sins had been taken in by Abel, and live peaceful lives there. They can wander whenever they want, but as the Weave members are so sneaky beaky, you had no chances of attacking them.

[/QUOTE]

Erhmkay den.

Helloo, don't really want to interuppt your philosophical moment but..

I'll be joining the RP soon and I wanted to say hi.~ But I also have some questions.

@A Y U

Sure! Just make sure you get @Umbra Regalia's permission (to join) when she comes back if you haven't already. In the meantime, fire away (with the questions) and we'll do what we can do answer.

Spazzycat101 said:
@A Y U
Sure! Just make sure you get @Umbra Regalia's permission (to join) when she comes back if you haven't already. In the meantime, fire away (with the questions) and we'll do what we can do answer.
Oh. She sent me a PM for a recruitment. I responded as I was interested.

My question was regarding the ranks.. Could you explain it?

[QUOTE="A Y U]Oh. She sent me a PM for a recruitment. I responded as I was interested.
My question was regarding the ranks.. Could you explain it?

[/QUOTE]

Ah-- *bows*
Thou art the chosen one~~

Well, ranks are explained in the notes much better than I could ever lay them out, but they're essentially levels of power. Ten, the highest, belongs to the incredibly OP Wraith-Reapers, the newest antagonists. One is the basic rank for a typical human civilian. An experienced Leviathan/Phoenix weaver or Sin (also explained in le notes) is about a seven, while those less experienced are about five or six. Typical weavers are ranked about 3-4 (maaaaaaaaaaybe five I dunno) based on their experience.

Spazzycat101 said:
Ah-- *bows* Thou art the chosen one~~

Well, ranks are explained in the notes much better than I could ever lay them out, but they're essentially levels of power. Ten, the highest, belongs to the incredibly OP Wraith-Reapers, the newest antagonists. One is the basic rank for a typical human civilian. An experienced Leviathan/Phoenix weaver or Sin (also explained in le notes) is about a seven, while those with less experienced are about five or six. Typical weavers are ranked about 3-4 (maaaaaaaaaaybe five I dunno) based on their experience.
Haha, I wouldn't go that far.~

Would I be assigned this rank or would I just choose?

[QUOTE="A Y U]Haha, I wouldn't go that far.~
Would I be assigned this rank or would I just choose?

[/QUOTE]

Umbra would be assigning you that rank based on your character and their experience and such.

The Ranking System is a confusing beast to understand

Because if im right by its ranking I should be Rank 1 its confusing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back