• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Reality TV

Nick

Nick studied her enviornment through clear eyes. Her expression easily read on her face. "I've never seen anything like it!" She whispered in amazement. Spinning in a slow circle, wanting to capture everything. @Brittany @Oziach

Nick

Nick laughed and ran after her, still looking around to see anything super interesting. "This place is huge!" But the trees are better where I live." @Oziach @Brittany

Bri stops and looks out at the city beyond the trees, "Its so crazy that two different worlds are right next to each other"

Bri gets an idea and then gently touches Oziach's shoulder, "Tag! You're it!" She yells and runs in the opposite direction

(Just letting you know, Whale isn't gonna be on the RP for a while. She wanted me to tell you.)

Oziach laughed and watched her run, calculating a plan to catch her as fast as she possible. @Brittany

(oh its all good! :)

Bri keeps running and then starts climbing a tree, 'Try and catch me now!" She exclaims and watches him

He thought for a moment, but grabbed the base of the tree, and climbed up from the other side. @Brittany

(I also have to sleep. G'night!)

"oh, nice try!" Bri purrs with laughter as she jumps to the ground and lands on her feet. It hadn't been that high of a jump and she looked up at Oziach, a teaseing look in her eye. (@Oziach)

He groaned, yet hesitated to jump. He wasn't very fond of heights... or falling from them. He looked down at her, wide eyed. @Brittany

"Alright, on your mark, get set, "She says and then backs away slowly, "Chase me." She shouts and runs away laughing @Oziach

Users who are viewing this thread

Back