• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Reality TV

Brittany

Horrible and Adorable
You've been selected to be one of the eight people living at Heartbrook House for the summer for the latest TV show "Summerbreak!"

Dan yawned loudly as he entered the Heartbrook house, his arms stretching above his head. He hadn't gotten much sleep the previous night, studying for hours on the perfect strategy to get people to like him in the fastest allotted time possible.

He had forgotten everything.

He sat down on the nearest couch and yawned again, sounding more like a bear than a human. He closed his eyes, trying to keep himself awake.

Bri: The car that was bringing her to the house was finnally parking and she stumbles out into the hot California sun. She looks around and see other people arriving She wanders inside and sees a boy sitting on the couch, "hello!" She says brightly and waves at him. Her bright brown eyes shine brightly as she sits across from him, "I'm Bri!" Her pale skin is practically glowing in her short daisy duke style shorts and black crop top, showing quite a bit of skin. ( @Oziach )

Brendon: He walks into the house and groan at how small the living room is, hed never be able to have a party here! He complains about the small space and how he misses his mansion as he walks towards the stairs.

Oziach slightly squints his eyes open, seeing a lightly clad girl across from him. He didn't register what she had said. It was almost a blurr to him. He assumed she had greeted herself, and slowly extended his hand to her. "Hey... I'm Oziach." He said as politely as possible in his tired state. (@Brittany )

Bri: She shakes his hand and then smiles at him, "Someone looks like they didn't get much sleep last night." She purrs with laughter and studies him carefully. (@Oziach )

Brittany said:
Bri: She shakes his hand and then smiles at him, "Someone looks like they didn't get much sleep last night." She purrs with laughter and studies him carefully. (@Oziach )
He chuckles, somewhat exhausting himself even more. He looked at another man enter the house, but continued his conversation with the girl. "And your name is...?" He asked, steadily becoming more awake.

Nick

Nickolas entered, her eyes gazing hungrily at her strange new surroundings. A boy and girl were already at the large house, seemingly aquainted even to the slightest degree. "Hello!" She called loudly to them, not bothering to drop her bag. Walking over to them quickly, her eyes kept to their searching.

The house was huge, bigger than any house in boulder that was for sure. @Oziach @Brittany

Bri smiles, "They call me Bri." SHe says to Oziach quickly before smiling at the new comer, "Hello love!" Bri grins at her.

Brittany said:
Bri smiles, "They call me Bri." SHe says to Oziach quickly before smiling at the new comer, "Hello love!" Bri grins at her.
He nodded slightly. "Bri, huh?"

Oziach glanced up at the other person. "Hey. What's your name?" He grinned again. He finally recollected his thoughts, preparing himself for the day ahead. (@Whale ) (@Brittany )

Bri :"Yeah, that's my name don't wear it out just yet." She says winking at him.

Brendon: He walks down stairs and looks at the group, "Wow, what a group." He says sarcastically and swaggers over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick

Nickolas grinned back and focused her gaze to rest on the two in front of her. "I'm Nick." She chirped. "And... Bri I think I caught? I don't know your name though." She continued, eyes slipping from the girl, to the boy, and back again. The people she would be staying with didn't seem too bad so far. @Oziach @Brittany

Brittany said:
"Yeah, that's my name don't wear it out just yet." She says winking at him.
He nodded and stood, yawning again. "Whelp, we've got a long day ahead of us." He extended his hand to the other girl. "I'm Oziach." (@Whale ) (@Brittany )

Nick

"Mind if I call you Ozzie?" Nick sighed, only catching the first half of the name he offered. For her attention had been grabbed by a large bird that had flown by the window. It didn't look like any of the ones she saw in her mountains. @Oziach @Brittany

"If it makestill you happy." He smiled brightly again, and looked over at the other man who walked in. He seemed much more stressed than everyone else. (@Brittany ) (@Whale )

Bri looks out at the large pool, "So whatcha guys wanna do? The camera crews are gonna be here soon for our interveiws."

Brendon walks over and rolls his eyes, "I'm Brendon, you might have seen me in Men's Health's top ten hottest teens alive" He says with a snarky grin

Oziach was about to respond to Bri, but heard Brendon. He instantly hated him. From his cocky attitude, to his apparent lovery of vanity. "Actually, I haven't." He rolled his eyes. (@Brittany ) (@Whale )

Brendon smirks, "well sucks to be you then." He says to Oziach before looking at Bri, "Showing that much skin just might let you end up in my room tonight." He winks at her.

Bri rolls her eyes and pretends to vomit, "No thanks! Already did my one stupid thing today!" She snaps back at him and then stands up walking into the kitchen, "Creep." she mutters

(@Oziach )

Nick

Glancing up at the new comer, Nick's eyes narrowed. "Hey aren't you that model that no one knows?" She asked, hearing what he said t Bri, and becoming snappy. "That's right." she answered herself with a sigh. "Any way. I wanna go exploring, you in Ozzie?" She asked. @Brittany @Oziach

Bri is outside on the deck, staring out at the city behind the gates.

Brendon laughs "Whatever losers, your lose!" He says and then heads upstairs

Oziach smirked as Brendon left, and nodded happily at Nick. "Sure thing. I needed some sort of break before I crash." He chuckled.

Bri walks back into the house as she cools off, still a bit aggitated by Brendons remark. "Hey loves, where ya headed?" She asks the two inside

Nick

"Not at all. I'm going exploring. Scoping out the scenery." Nicm geinnedm adjusting her hood back onto her head. The bizzare ourfit she was wearing seemed out of the ordinary. But that was how she liked it. @Oziach @Brittany

Users who are viewing this thread

Back