• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Reality T.V. Show like Big Brother!

Impressing

it is righteous, as me, as existing unhurtful.
haha my mom and I watched this before, thus here's such little role play. ^^; hehe, I shall exist honored of role playing with others. I am hoping of six joiners at least. C:

THE HOUSE <3

otherbedroomlre (1).jpg
otherbedroomle (1).jpg
otherbedroom (1).png
onebedroom (1).jpg
Pink-kitchen-BPHo9SurqV5ADETPuQldyl-46ef8a6c11654ae08600af510025cdbb-1.jpg
30993_Aspire-at-Ashley-Pointe_Ellwood_Family-Room-1024x655-1.jpg
Plum%20Guide%2028364.jpeg

THE SCENARIO <3
The television show Big Brother is about people residing of television house of New York, and of competing of hopes of winning grand money prize of process of elimination of contestants of voting, contestants competing of logic challenges and physical challenges of mostly every moment filmed of purpose of television, unique confessions of rooms of audio secrecy of other contestants. Such role play starts of Valentine's day of year 2030 and such contestants shall compete of one month until victory of such television show, 'Perfect'.

Last edited:
I am writing such writing of hoping of more writers. ^^; We can start at five people joining. c:
ghmph, yay of such reality t.v. show roleplay. xD yay, happiness!

serenibee serenibee I shall wait one more week of advertising and if nothing, I shall end the roleplay, thus thank you of your first interest. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back