• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

GingerBread said:
It's just perfection. Two of the best things combined
Well if we add you, that's three things! So it's three of the best things combined!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
Well if we add you, that's three things! So it's three of the best things combined!
Aww, you flatter me. Anyway, You'd be the best thing about it, so it'd be two of the best things with one amazing thing along with it!

GingerBread said:
Aww, you flatter me. Anyway, You'd be the best thing about it, so it'd be two of the best things with one amazing thing along with it!
Nono, I have to insist that you would be the best part. There's just no getting around it. You're just too lovable

Kazehana said:
Nono, I have to insist that you would be the best part. There's just no getting around it. You're just too lovable
Nonono, that's where you're wrong; You would be the best part, because you're simply too amazing to be anything else

GingerBread said:
Nonono, that's where you're wrong; You would be the best part, because you're simply too amazing to be anything else
I don't appreciate the blatant prevarication, sir

GingerBread said:
It wasn't!
But I don't appreciate the long words I have to google so I don't look like a fool.
You already look like a fool because of what you insist is correct

But I won't use "long" words because you don't like it

Kazehana said:
You already look like a fool because of what you insist is correct
But I won't use "long" words because you don't like it
But what I insist is the truth, after all who would say a fool was the best thing about something

I feel very photosynthesis about this

GingerBread said:
But what I insist is the truth, after all who would say a fool was the best thing about something
I feel very photosynthesis about this
If you're a fool, I must have the best sense of humor

Don't bring up biology with my unless you care about p680 and photophosphorylation

Kazehana said:
If you're a fool, I must have the best sense of humor
Don't bring up biology with my unless you care about p680 and photophosphorylation
Yes

No D:

Anyway, can we back to talking about how you'd be the best thing, instead of biology D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back