• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

Fuzziestudios said:
- Jontron
What are they?
1. How can someone over 400 appear as 15? From what it says, he's still human, just with a demon. So unless he's the demon now, that doesn't really add up?

2. That isn't really a gift, it's just something that happened tbh

3. If he's so timid and kind, why would he have made a deal with a demon?

4. How is he a master at hand to hand combat? It looks like he doesn't even want to fight at all, let alone train

5. How would he save the world? He literally destroys things via demon

6. He has to live in the academy, so he wouldn't really have an apartment

7. You never specified what hurts and won't hurt a demon. Speaking of

8. Why does he gain demon attributes? It sounds like he's just possessed

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Yes, yes you are. However I am slightly disappointed in you if you didn't get that reference. And it was all of you!!!!!!!!!!! Not just him!!!!! MAPLE!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
You ain't know what I look like :o

What reference?

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]I can so, through the power of sugar!!!!!!! And the Canada thing was a Hetalia reference. Shame...Shame....

[/QUOTE]
Never seen Hetalia

And that sounds more like acid, my friend

1. Fuzzie cant age with Matter inside.

2. Okay, dont know how to answer that

3. He was young and stupid at the time

4. He fights against the military plus the military captured him and trained him so he can be used as a weapon

5. He doesnt do what the demon says

6. Sorry, I copy and pasted that off my profile page

7. Angels, Demons, Demigods, Magic, and Demonite (Totally not a rip off of Kyprotnite)

8. Demons cant die by normal human or weapons.

I will now edit my post.

Fuzziestudios said:

4. He fights against the military plus the military captured him and trained him so he can be used as a weapon

7. Angels, Demons, Demigods, Magic, and Demonite (Totally not a rip off of Kyprotnite)

I will now edit my post.
tell me when you finish so I can relook at it

Fuzziestudios said:

I will now edit my post.
So uh.

He's practically invincible?

Fuzziestudios said:
Pretty sure timid people wouldn't do that even when they were 15

Fuzziestudios said:
So does he fight for or against the military? Wouldn't they be more concerned with containing him or killig him if he had a demon possession going on?

Fuzziestudios said:
Isn't this kind of against possession? I thought he didn't have that much control over it. I would think a demon has more power than some boy, no?

Fuzziestudios said:
So does any magic work?

Fuzziestudios said:
Did the demon take him over or no? I would think that if the demon didn't have enough power to literally take over the body, the host would still retain their physiology

Only does things can kill him.

So that means only religious figures, magic (any type), and a gray rock can hurt him.

I do this because so that way no one can straight murder my character or take a limb off or something.

Fuzziestudios said:
Only does things can kill him.
So that means only religious figures, magic (any type), and a gray rock can hurt him.

I do this because so that way no one can straight murder my character or take a limb off or something.
...........................did you read the RP rules at all??????????????

Fuzziestudios said:
Literally everyone else is in the same boat. If he's just possessed, he would basically gain mental attributes of a demon, not physical attributes. If he did, the demon would have basically killed him and you would be roleplaying the demon

3. He's not serious and kinda stupid. Its in his nature.

4. Mostly againist, but sometimes if a major event happens, he will join forces with the military.

5. Its not possession

7. Yes

8. Only if Fuzzie is anger, then Matter can posses him. So Fuzzie is Fuzzie most of the time.

Matter cant kill the host or he will die. Demons in my roleplaying universe cant fully posses someone.

Fuzziestudios said:
4. Mostly againist, but sometimes if a major event happens, he will join forces with the military.
This doesn't make sense; the military wouldn't just be like "oh you tried to kill us the other day but I guess we can forget about all that and work with you now. Hope you don't try to kill us again haha"

Fuzziestudios said:
5. Its not possession
Fuzziestudios said:
8. Only if Fuzzie is anger, then Matter can posses him. So Fuzzie is Fuzzie most of the time.
You just contradicted yourself within the same post

But if Fuzzie isn't possessed for most of the time, why would he get the benefits of a demon? It just seems like a way to bypass the negatives of something to get only the benefits

Hmmm.

Fuzzie's "gift" isnt a gift. Its a curse. He hates living with it. He wants to DIE. Plus, I used this character in all my roleplays. It kinda reflects me. I have the same personally, a curse (Austim), and a feeling of hopelessness.

@Fuzziestudios If he wants to die, then why does he fight to survive, and you can give him a new ability but keep the same personality. Also, possession isn't an ability and will not be accepted as one in this RP. Sorry. You can make him half demon if you want, that would work. And then Hatter could just be a split personality brought on from his demon side or something. Just a thought. You seem like a nice person, and I would like for you to join us, but some sacrifices have to be made.

Fuzziestudios said:
Hmmm.
Fuzzie's "gift" isnt a gift. Its a curse. He hates living with it. He wants to DIE. Plus, I used this character in all my roleplays. It kinda reflects me. I have the same personally, a curse (Austim), and a feeling of hopelessness.
I mean, that's pretty cool. But your character kind of has a lot of flaws that need to be worked on, mostly the inconsistencies. Like, he can't both work for and against the military. That literally makes no sense. The demon part may or may not be considered a gift since it isn't an innate power, but that's for Dag to decide. Either way, you have to have a concrete definition of what it does and make sure it's reasonable. It looks like there are almost no negatives to this situation, which doesn't make sense. To have balance, he has to have weakness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back