• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
My insomnia is 50 50. I can go to sleep if i want. I just dont want to, and theb my sleep shcedule is f.cked up so now im forced to stay up when i dont wanna ToT

Yello. Are you still looking for roleplayers? I would like to do a Security Breach RP with you. If that's okay, that is.

Hello hello! I’m Gal, I’m 19, and looking for some Literate and long term RPs based on and/or around some fandoms I’m apart of that I don’t often see!

I write 2-4+ paragraphs per reply in 3rd person, and definitely like sharing Character bios! I do both Platonic & Romantic RPs, and am happy to do gxg & bxg pairings! (Will do bxb in fandom double ups, non-binary characters also very welcome!!) I only do OCxOC or OCxCC Double ups. (canonxcanon just isn’t my thing)

* = really craving

Here’s a small list of the fandoms:

- - -

Elnea Kingdom/WorldNeverland***
SpyxFamily***
Sky: Children of the Light *
FNAF: Security Breach *
Fullmetal Alchemist: Beotherhood*
The Infectious Series (series of Wattpad book. If your open to this I’ll kiss you /p) *
Shining Nikki *
Bungo Stray Dogs
High Rise Invasion
Beastars *
Darwin’s Game
Black Butler *
The Promised Neverland*
Genshin Impact
Violet Evergarden *
Diabolik Lovers *
The Arcana
Obey Me: Shall We Date
Mystic Messenger
Star Wars
Death Note*
Gravity Falls*
- - -

If your interested at all please do send me a message! I’d be very happy if we could do an RP together!
Hi! I would love to do FMAB if you’re interested 💖

Users who are viewing this thread

Back