• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RANGERS: A Power Rangers RP (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
All good! No one's at risk for getting removed from the RP at all. Just wanted to make sure we're still moving things along and not stuck somewhere for too long! You guys have been doing great.
Because we have an awesome GM, whatever their name is 🤣♥️

Forgot to mention that there is no post order from the opening post. Just get in where you can. But afterwards, try to give everyone a chance to reply at least once.

Posts should be at least a paragraph or two. Dont feel pressured to type a whole bunch but at the same time, if your muse is flowing, go for it.
If there's no post order then I'll get to my post today. c:

Was going to check on you but I saw that you had food poisoning this weekend Reigning Monarch Reigning Monarch ! Hope you're feeling better. In my next post, I'm going to pull everyone together since Niki was wanting to ensure everyone was okay. We'll be transitioning the plot forward with my next post, so feel free to hop back in whenever you get a chance.

Good job with the (struggle) fight scene everyone. Usually, I like to sit in those scenes for a little while to let some action happen, but we're going to move forward here in a little bit. The (future) Rangers will be introduced to someone important! Evie Maiden Of Apples Evie Maiden Of Apples Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- BuggaBoo BuggaBoo

Just wanted to make this public since it impacts the RP, but I'm giving Reigning Monarch Reigning Monarch until September 2nd (a month since last post) to reply before opening up their spot. We will proceed as normal in the meantime because I don't want to let the absence impact the RP.

Responded to the PM and I have arisen from the dead. I sincerely do apologize to everyone; life suddenly wanted to get busy along with work(everybody has money to pay bills now). But I am still here and ready to bring Chance back into the fold.

So sorry again. 💔

Responded to the PM and I have arisen from the dead. I sincerely do apologize to everyone; life suddenly wanted to get busy along with work(everybody has money to pay bills now). But I am still here and ready to bring Chance back into the fold.

So sorry again. 💔
I'm just glad you're safe, pal 💯

Users who are viewing this thread

Back