• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Random, Vague Ideas

Dazie

Before we get to plots, first thing's first. Some basic things:

• I prefer 3(ish)+ paragraphs in replies.
  • OC's only please!
  • It'd be great for both of us to throw in plot twists. Before I took my hiatus in role playing a few months ago, I was too scared to throw in plot twists, which probably made the other person bored.
  • If I'm the one who makes the character sheets, it'll be very basic. I don't think they're that necessary (as long as we both stay in character), so if you have one you want us to use, then that's cool, too.
  • I don't mind using up to three(ish) characters per person in a role play.
  • I do MxM, FxF, MxF. I like a bit of romance, as long as there's still a good, interesting plot in it.
  • Since I see these RP's going different ways, I'll RP any of these with 2 people (I'll use different characters for each of them)
  • Starters aren't my forte, but if we can collaborate a more detailed story for the starter, I'll write it.
  • Also, please let me know what you don't like/what you prefer.

Unfortunately, my brain lacks in creativity, but here are some really vague scenarios/settings (I got the basics of most of these from shows/series/AU ideas from tumblr):

• Trying to escape from jail/an asylum (maybe Character A is really innocent and just wants to serve their time and Character B wants both of them to escape)
  • Our characters are runaways, and people are out to get them
  • Character A got Character B to commit a crime for them
  • Character A thought they were straight, but someone soon caught their eye
  • The story of someone being protected by their guardian angel

One of my more original plots is about someone who just got out of prison and is already out looking for trouble. He turns the corner and someone is there, holding a gun to his head. I see this plot going a whole bunch of different places.

I'm really just up for any modern, somewhat realistic roleplay, so if you have another idea please let me know!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to do the character A getting character B to commit a crime! That would be awesome! I preference Male/Male, if that's alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back