[Rampancy] (Contracts & Employment Agency) The Pied Piper, Stage One: Meeting the Matryoshka

(yea I think it booted me out of all my convorsations.)

All members of the mission gain the agreed 5000 C Reward, In addition for not leveling the city you will be gaining an additional 2000, as well as the 2 skill Increases that can be Acquired at Long corporations Laboratories should you so choose to accept them, though keep in mind the Loss to Humaity and sanity. We will also be offering Lane and the white rabbit a bonus of 10,000 C each should they turn over the mech to Long Corp for Research purposes and the like.

((Your call, WHITE_RABBIT and LANE, as to the mech.))

Employee LANE feels the mech should be handed over, as it isn't conclusive to future missions being carried out by Employees. However, as WHITE_RABBIT was the one to officially commandeer the mech, she'll have to surrender it.

The White Rabbit wants her toy~ It goes tick-tock for her and makes big boom!

But it's too clunky. Yes, yes, Long Corporation take it.

Lane and the White Rabbit Receive an additional 10,000 C Each for procuring the mech for long corp, and Reminds both that Long corp is infact willing to reward Its employes for good Salvage. And a hellichopter will be around soon to pick it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back