• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rakudai Kishi No Cavalry the RP

[QUOTE="Cunning Commander]Sick, cool, awesome, radical, tubular, gnarly. You know? Outdated slang is my speciality. Savvy?

[/QUOTE]
Oh I see. Well, RP starts once we have enough characters around (at least five).

I wish someone made a female character...

Taichi said:
Do you mean he's too traditional? Sorry, I don't quite get what you meant.
No, I didn´t mean that.

I mean it´s a stereotypical self-insert character. One that both encompasses self-insert and gary stu/mary sue.

Idea said:
No, I didn´t mean that.
I mean it´s a stereotypical self-insert character. One that both encompasses self-insert and gary stu/mary sue.
Oh okay, hmmm anything you think I should edit/work on regarding my character then? It would be helpful if I knew specifically which area(s) to look at. Thanks for the suggestion btw!

Taichi said:
Oh okay, hmmm anything you think I should edit/work on regarding my character then? It would be helpful if I knew specifically which area(s) to look at. Thanks for the suggestion btw!
I posted it on the character section, quoting your post. I´m surprised you didn´t get the alert.

Idea said:
I posted it on the character section, quoting your post. I´m surprised you didn´t get the alert.
Yeah, I only got a notification for this quoted post you made. I saw it already though and will edit my character. Thanks again!

@Idea could you check out my updated character, I underlined the changes in the "abilities" portion to help show the changes made for you. Hopefully the changes are alright.

I'm very sorry to say that something unexpected has come up and I have to leave the country for a good amount of time. I can't speculate when I will next have internet, let alone the freedom to get on this site. I apologize, but unless you can allow me to be absent for several weeks, I must regrettably withdraw. @Idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back