Race For The Queen's Juniper (Reboot!)

*grumbles something about economy and ecology and continuity and...* well, I'll have a post up soon, I think. Still trying to figure out where Jackson would most likely be, debating between "slacking off" and "causing trouble" xD

so, vote game, Where Is Jackson?

Slacking off: 0 votes

Causing trouble: 3 votes

xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp, that's pretty decisive, I guess he'll be makin' some mischief :3 I'll have a post up here shortly then xD

#Got Post? :3

Well, I didn't see anything wrong with it in the first place, so I guess it looks better now? xD

Woot! I am so excited for this RP being back up in action!!! ^D^ Many many many thanks to @Ratchet? Hasn't even gotten a CS up yet :0

Also, interesting tidbit, just noticed that Breezy and Octavia are both Garuda and about the same age, possible backstory link or at least meeting? @Broken\-Angel

Hmm, @Stickdom although they may both be Garuda, Breezy is a city gal and Vi was raised down by the waters. But maybe there can be some random link in there q:

OH MY GOD CAN WE PLEASE. That would be quite amusing, and a fun little twist. Back when Vi first visited the city ;P lmao

YASS! Because Vi is totally into men (and she'll be the first to tell ya), a total lightweight, and very impulsive.

I can feel the hilarious, awkward scenes waiting for them in the future. Especially since they're on rival ships.

Also, will post I a few hopefully. Gots a family thing to do. My aunt died and the viewing is today.

And for breezy it was a stupid drunken bet on a night out with the guys xD

and so sorry, hyphen :( <3

Ratchet was in the Phillipenes for a month for a holiday, she should be home now. Probably recovering from jetlag. I'll prod her and yeah, I'm not sure what's going on with Fly. I've not heard anything from them since they posted their CS. I know they've been active, the reminder PM proves it. xD

In order of events:

Amity and Khu, you should totes have them recognize each other when Jackson drags Vi back to the ship and they pass by Breezy's butcher shop. *catfight incoming* xD

Angie, yes, of course I do care, and I'm sorry for your loss :'(

Soli, get Mags over that jet lag and in with the show, we're missing our violinist, as terrible sounding as he may be ;D *shots fired*

And finally, @Fly, YE SCURVY SCALLAWAG! WHAR BE YER LOYALTIES LIE? YE CARE TO JOIN OUR LITTLE JIG PRESENTLY, OR FACE THE CAP'N'S CUTLASS AT THE GANGPLANK FROM 40,000 FEET? But srsly, though, at least let us know you're still here xD

I'll try to get a post out sometime tonight. The funeral was yesterday. She was like a second mom to me. After just losing my mom about 6 months ago. So yea.

Anyways, what should I have lilith do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back