[Race For The Queen's Juniper] OOC Chat

To clarify, I'm refraining from leaving the ship for fear of holding things up... or being dragged. >_>

So, I think we've discovered a valuable lesson, class. @khuyen's character is bipolar as... a lot... xD

Jackson is still here, but not much he can do to get the ships moving on his own xD we haven't even left port yet, how pathetic bunch of pirates are we? xD

I know, I'm honestly disappointed in how little these captains care. .__. I've only seen one mention trying to fake the tree... but I wasn't expecting it to take this long to get going.

I blame busy schedules, to be honest, I know that I have a lot on my plate right now, and I'm giving others some grace to work with too.

@DireSloth Could you make sure it is actually okay before you time skip? There is still an important scene going on that I was sure you were watching. Not to mention it's a bit lazy, gather the straggling crew and explain what's going on. :| This is your last warning.

Okay guys. The Hangman's Remorse is in need of a new Captain. If anyone wants to take over, please PM me your CS for the Captain position. I am going to be picky in this case, and I'm also opening it to a new member as well.

So, if we can't find a replacement Captain for the Remorse, would anyone be against having a Cook as a Captain? I might just make Rhys take over to save time.

I'm waiting for a Captain of ANY ship to get under way xD longest port-time ever, are we here for vacation or treasure, people? Show some pirate-y spirrrrrrrit! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back