• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern r o s e s a n c t o r i u m ¬ OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Like I said in the post. They're not friends. If one sees the other in a fight they'll help out and have each other's back. Nothing more, nothing less. They COULD be friends if they opened up to each other though. I think that's going to be Zeke's big growing point is learning to rely on others and not thinking that they'll end up forgetting him like his dad.

I like talking about it with other people though. Just because that's how I see my character with someone, doesn't mean someone else views the same. And I don't like discrediting ideas because it is fundamentally incorrect for a writer to not be willing to accept criticism and ideas from an outside source. Yes, Zeke is MY creation, but he exists in a world that WE are creating. So it's best to take ideas from others. :) But yeah. Just reading her character made me think of that person that wants everyone to be happy and so they never get truly close to someone. They can never express when they don't agree with another and so Zeke, as well as myself, see it as superficial and fake. However, just like his creator, Zeke doesn't discriminate against someone for the way they are. Except for Zeke's dad, the bloody drunk.
ahh I agree with you !! Roleplaying is a collaboration after all :) but I just wanted to let you - and everyone else - know that anyone can have their character view my character however they see fit !! they certainly don't have to like her, because everyone liking her would be highly unrealistic. so, feel free to hate her, love her - be indifferent about her; i don't mind !!
and yes, you definitely got the concept of her character right lol

ahh I agree with you !! Roleplaying is a collaboration after all :) but I just wanted to let you - and everyone else - know that anyone can have their character view my character however they see fit !! they certainly don't have to like her, because everyone liking her would be highly unrealistic. so, feel free to hate her, love her - be indifferent about her; i don't mind !!
and yes, you definitely got the concept of her character right lol
Cool. I also like the fact that her power relates to her issues. Similar to how Zeke's power does. It's a nice little tie in. Another thing I picked up from watching Accel World.

OKAY but since I have literally nothing better to do except homework but we don't talk about that
I will do the same c:

Physiicz Physiicz
we have already discussed this priorly in pms, but once again, I think Aurora and Jordan would be friends, if not best friends. They both have an outgoing and friendly attitude and I think they clicked very easily with each other after meeting. he would be the one she'd go to if she ever wished to vent and she knows she can count on him.

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven
Aurora does not view Zeke as a bad person either. She probably would've approached him in the past, desperate as she was to form new friends in Springfield, but I'd imagine nothing would have flourished from those interactions. It's clear to her that Zeke doesn't seek for many social interactions and she is fine with letting him be - although his current aggressive and trouble-maker reputation might have left an incentive too.. Nevertheless, as overly friendly as she is, she would still greet him sometimes in the halls when they pass each other.

FireFlare FireFlare
similar to the reason with Jordan, I think Aurora and Devin would make good friends - or might reside in the same social circle. Aurora likes being around other cheerful people and actually finds his fantasies rather cute? However, she has definitely noticed the change in his behaviour and would worry for him.
Ayama Ayama
Regarding Acantha & Nathaniel, I don't think Aurora has had many interactions with both due to the age difference. Frankly enough, I don't think Aurora could even recall Acantha by memory or place a name to the face. Nathanial might be able to prompt a recognition due to ... original... style - but she does not know him as more than that poor weird but seemingly kind kid who gets bullied.

As for Eira, and we talked about this in Pms already too, I think Aurora and her got acquainted very easily due to both coming from a wealthy family. They probably would've met during some social events and while Aurora can't say she is particularly close to Eira, she feels protective over her nonetheless. Kind of like a non-blood-related older sister - younger sister dynamic.

Pai Chan Pai Chan
okay, there are multiple ways this could go and be. At one hand, they could've met at happenstance and actually hit off with each other since Bai has a bubbly personality too. So I do feel like there's a potential route where they could be friends
but at the other hand, I don't know if bai would reside within the same clique as her so they could just be acquaintances who act friendly when around each other but don't particularly hang out.

erzulie erzulie
I don't think Aurora and Leo would've had much interaction with each other with Leo preferring to stick to smaller crowds and Aurora liking bigger crowds. She would probably still think that Leo is a nice person (even though she can seem a little uptight and closed off to her ) but they are just different people with different preferences. And that's okay !

KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18
I wouldn't call Uriel and Aurora strangers but I wouldn't call them friends either. I think she definitely regards Uriel as a good person and she admires his intelligence. They might not be actual friends [ though there is definitely potential that they can be #introvert-extrovertdynamics], but he would definitely be someone she would try to chat up with during class or ask for academic help

Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon
I think Aurora would try to avoid Ibuki because he can act like an A+ asshole. She might've tried to strike a conversation or two with him in the past, but his overly blunt and insensitive words would've probably thrown her off and made her think: who hurt you.
she is a sensitive gal okay . His reputation as a delinquent does not help either and while Aurora is curious as to why Ibuki acts that way, she does not have the courage to ask.

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties [ omg I love the username]
Same as with Ibuki, Aurora would probably avoid Aaron due to his hostile behaviour. I think she does admire him for coming out and partly because of that - and thinking [ or hoping] he might not be a bad person - still tries to act friendly when she is in presence of him and doesn't have anyone else to talk to

RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 [i'll add it once you have finished the character !!]

I somehow can't tag you but oh well
@thisnameisunavailable
I don't think Aurora would hang around with her nor actually know her really? She could probably only recall Sarah as that girl who seems kinda snarky and plays pranks on people, though aside from that, it's a blur. I guess the fact that Sarah's family runs a circus does intrigue her in some way, but Aurora has not yet attempted to ask about her family nor her past.
excuse me if I forgot anyone !! also, feel free to add opinions/ideas to the mix, nothing is definite !!

OKAY but since I have literally nothing better to do except homework but we don't talk about that
I will do the same c:

Physiicz Physiicz
we have already discussed this priorly in pms, but once again, I think Aurora and Jordan would be friends, if not best friends. They both have an outgoing and friendly attitude and I think they clicked very easily with each other after meeting. he would be the one she'd go to if she ever wished to vent and she knows she can count on him.

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven
Aurora does not view Zeke as a bad person either. She probably would've approached him in the past, desperate as she was to form new friends in Springfield, but I'd imagine nothing would have flourished from those interactions. It's clear to her that Zeke doesn't seek for many social interactions and she is fine with letting him be - although his current aggressive and trouble-maker reputation might have left an incentive too.. Nevertheless, as overly friendly as she is, she would still greet him sometimes in the halls when they pass each other.

FireFlare FireFlare
similar to the reason with Jordan, I think Aurora and Devin would make good friends - or might reside in the same social circle. Aurora likes being around other cheerful people and actually finds his fantasies rather cute? However, she has definitely noticed the change in his behaviour and would worry for him.
Ayama Ayama
Regarding Acantha & Nathaniel, I don't think Aurora has had many interactions with both due to the age difference. Frankly enough, I don't think Aurora could even recall Acantha by memory or place a name to the face. Nathanial might be able to prompt a recognition due to ... original... style - but she does not know him as more than that poor weird but seemingly kind kid who gets bullied.

As for Eira, and we talked about this in Pms already too, I think Aurora and her got acquainted very easily due to both coming from a wealthy family. They probably would've met during some social events and while Aurora can't say she is particularly close to Eira, she feels protective over her nonetheless. Kind of like a non-blood-related older sister - younger sister dynamic.

Pai Chan Pai Chan
okay, there are multiple ways this could go and be. At one hand, they could've met at happenstance and actually hit off with each other since Bai has a bubbly personality too. So I do feel like there's a potential route where they could be friends
but at the other hand, I don't know if bai would reside within the same clique as her so they could just be acquaintances who act friendly when around each other but don't particularly hang out.

erzulie erzulie
I don't think Aurora and Leo would've had much interaction with each other with Leo preferring to stick to smaller crowds and Aurora liking bigger crowds. She would probably still think that Leo is a nice person (even though she can seem a little uptight and closed off to her ) but they are just different people with different preferences. And that's okay !

KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18
I wouldn't call Uriel and Aurora strangers but I wouldn't call them friends either. I think she definitely regards Uriel as a good person and she admires his intelligence. They might not be actual friends [ though there is definitely potential that they can be #introvert-extrovertdynamics], but he would definitely be someone she would try to chat up with during class or ask for academic help

Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon
I think Aurora would try to avoid Ibuki because he can act like an A+ asshole. She might've tried to strike a conversation or two with him in the past, but his overly blunt and insensitive words would've probably thrown her off and made her think: who hurt you.
she is a sensitive gal okay . His reputation as a delinquent does not help either and while Aurora is curious as to why Ibuki acts that way, she does not have the courage to ask.

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties [ omg I love the username]
Same as with Ibuki, Aurora would probably avoid Aaron due to his hostile behaviour. I think she does admire him for coming out and partly because of that - and thinking [ or hoping] he might not be a bad person - still tries to act friendly when she is in presence of him and doesn't have anyone else to talk to

RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 [i'll add it once you have finished the character !!]

I somehow can't tag you but oh well
@thisnameisunavailable
I don't think Aurora would hang around with her nor actually know her really? She could probably only recall Sarah as that girl who seems kinda snarky and plays pranks on people, though aside from that, it's a blur. I guess the fact that Sarah's family runs a circus does intrigue her in some way, but Aurora has not yet attempted to ask about her family nor her past.
excuse me if I forgot anyone !! also, feel free to add opinions/ideas to the mix, nothing is definite !!
I can see that happening too lol. I don't mind having our characters having talked once or twice before. He would probably barely have any impression of her, considering most people avoid him so she'd be like all the rest to him.

His parents hurt him.

I can see that happening too lol. I don't mind having our characters having talked once or twice before. He would probably barely have any impression of her, considering most people avoid him so she'd be like all the rest to him.

His parents hurt him.
big oof

well she got her wish lmao
that's one angsty boii
all the angsty boiis and gorls should start a club

That took way too long to be human, oof. PLEASE tell me if anything is wrong with the coding. I don’t think there is, but I swear I’m gonna flip if there is.

Meme Machine Meme Machine , she is absolutely adorable !! I feel like Aurora and her have the potential of being friends, but then again, Aileen is pretty shy so I also feel like she might be intimidated by Aurora's exuberant presence. So maybe only friendly acquaintances then. I have no doubt that Aurora will try to strike up a conversation with her once in a while though - because Aileen seems to be such a sweetheart and good listener?

RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 , similar to Aileen, I think Aurora and Brian could be friends but it depends. Aurora would've definitely tried to chat up with him, but I wouldn't think you will find him much around the same people Aurora would usually hang out with [ high-energy, a bit obnoxious, popular clique] so i don't know if they would've had much contact. soo, Aurora might just see him as some guy she has seen around in her class and exchanged greetings and small-talk with, but that's it.

okay !! friends it is then
she was very desperate for some friends so I feel like she would've tried to befriend him at some point

neon reverie neon reverie i thinks that’s cool! Aileen is really a good listener, and she does love people but is easily intimidated. So like, they know who the other is and stuff, but they aren’t super close??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back