- R I N -

Ethereal said:
whats a coincidence
i love lauren

and u know lauren

this was meant to be

im jeanne and youve probably seen me in your dreams its nice to meet you, senpai
ahh omg lauren is bae! <3 Nice to meet you too, Jeanne, a friend of Lauren's is a friend 'o mine.

Ethereal said:
whats a coincidence
i love lauren

and u know lauren

this was meant to be

im jeanne and youve probably seen me in your dreams its nice to meet you, senpai
This, this and this. (<3)

Rinsette said:
ahh omg lauren is bae! <3 Nice to meet you too, Jeanne, a friend of Lauren's is a friend 'o mine.
may i just say

your profile picture literally makes me want to quit my devilish ways and burst into a soft pile of dandelions, qt af!!

Yubear said:
This, this and this. (<3)
u already know ily <3333

Rinsette said:
Hi guys!
My names Skye but you can call me Rin. Or Skye, whichever floats your boat. I'm new to RPNation but roleplay is all but new territory for me. I've done forum based RP for 8+ years and had lots of experience with the whole merry-go-round. I'm an aspiring journalist, author, and I have a knack for design. I've already got my Info profile design up and ready. I own over 40 gigs of music (hence the self-proclaimed audiophile title) and have listened to just about everythiiiiiing. I go through many phases, but my heart always remains in 80's and 90's japanese music and electronic. I'm a dog-lover and wish I had 14 puppies with me at any given moment. I can come off as cold/standoffish, but I'm really just marshmallow fluff. ♡ I signed up here because I've grown out of my old RP site and need something new with lots of people. Before you RP with me, understand these few things:

- I'm not really fond of fan-fiction/fandom RP. (There's a select few I can tolerate.)

- I get way too excited about RP especially if I have friends to bounce ideas off of.

- I love
strawberry and everything strawberry-flavored.

- I can roleplay a fair amount of things, whether it be boy, girl, child, or animal.

- I tend to get carried away in aesthetics, not gonna lie.

- My cute baby sheep
@Yubear recommended that I sign up here.

Welcome to the site. I love seeing veteran Rpers coming in here. I hope you find new friends to RP with.

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]Welcome to the site. I love seeing veteran Rpers coming in here. I hope you find new friends to RP with.

[/QUOTE]
Thank you! I'm actually gonna start up a smol RP now with my friend so that people can kind of see samples of my writing! It's a little casual but it'll still be a starting point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ethereal said:
may i just say
your profile picture literally makes me want to quit my devilish ways and burst into a soft pile of dandelions, qt af!!

u already know ily <3333
omggggg YISS. THATS THE AIM UNTIL YOU REALIZE THAT IM ACTUALLY. EVIL.

You seem lovely, welcome! Should you need any help at all (coding specifically) hit me up, happy to assist(:

Rinsette said:
Thank you! I'm actually gonna start up a smol RP now with my friend so that people can kind of see samples of my writing! It's a little casual but it'll still be a starting point.
I will definitely check it out

tinkerbell said:
You seem lovely, welcome! Should you need any help at all (coding specifically) hit me up, happy to assist(:
Oh yay! I love making my stuff look pretty, so I'll definitely keep you in my back pocket. *saves all the fairydust.*

Sombra Arcana]I will definitely check it out [/QUOTE] It won't be an open one for rn unfortunately. uwu But if [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34783-yubear/ said:
@Yubear[/URL] would actually answer me on kik we could get our open RP up and going. *send my anger through computerwaves*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back