- R I N -

Rinsette

pizza-connoisseur
Hi guys!

My names Skye but you can call me Rin. Or Skye, whichever floats your boat. I'm new to RPNation but roleplay is all but new territory for me. I've done forum based RP for 8+ years and had lots of experience with the whole merry-go-round. I'm an aspiring journalist, author, and I have a knack for design. I've already got my Info profile design up and ready. I own over 40 gigs of music (hence the self-proclaimed audiophile title) and have listened to just about everythiiiiiing. I go through many phases, but my heart always remains in 80's and 90's japanese music and electronic. I'm a dog-lover and wish I had 14 puppies with me at any given moment. I can come off as cold/standoffish, but I'm really just marshmallow fluff. ♡ I signed up here because I've grown out of my old RP site and need something new with lots of people. Before you RP with me, understand these few things:

- I'm not really fond of fan-fiction/fandom RP. (There's a select few I can tolerate.)

- I get way too excited about RP especially if I have friends to bounce ideas off of.

- I love
strawberry and everything strawberry-flavored.

- I can roleplay a fair amount of things, whether it be boy, girl, child, or animal.

- I tend to get carried away in aesthetics, not gonna lie.

- My cute baby sheep
@Yubear recommended that I sign up here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to RpNation!

I have been on many a roleplay forum in my day, and I will say this is definitely the biggest and most active I have been on. There are also new users signing up by the truck loads, as you can see by the introduction forum alone. That said, I hope you find everything and more to keep you busy here on RpNation.

Also... hurray for strawberries!

As always, if you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm almost always bopping around.

Mordecai said:
Hello and welcome to RpNation!
I have been on many a roleplay forum in my day, and I will say this is definitely the biggest and most active I have been on. There are also new users signing up by the truck loads, as you can see by the introduction forum alone. That said, I hope you find everything and more to keep you busy here on RpNation.

Also... hurray for strawberries!

As always, if you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm almost always bopping around.
Thank you dearly!

I realized that too actually haha. There's always new people and I'm just so excited! My old RP website tended to stick around the same 10-20 people. Here, there's over 30,000 members. Endless possibilities!

Strawberries will take over the world someday and be a main currency. Perhaps I'll make an RP about that. LOL.

Thank you so much for your help in advance, I know I'll need it.

[QUOTE="Lily Dawn Evans]Welcome to RP Nation! Your going to have a lot of fun here, I promise. It's so active and so much fun!

[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much!! I'm so excited, I really am. I woke up waiting to respond. LOL.

No problem! :D I'm usually around somewhere. I'd suggest contacting me by carrier pigeon, smoke signal, or rain dance.

If those fail, PM and tagging me work fine.

Mordecai said:
No problem! :D I'm usually around somewhere. I'd suggest contacting me by carrier pigeon, smoke signal, or rain dance.
If those fail, PM and tagging me work fine.
Lmfao! Rain dancing is one of my favorite forms of communication, but PM will do sometimes too. ^_^

Yubear said:
Baby girl needs to sleep more!
I really do, its awful. ;-; But I was up making my info look pretty. LOL. That's why I added that last little endnote saying I get way too caught up in aesthetic. It's a blessing and a curse.

Rinsette said:
I really do, its awful. ;-; But I was up making my info look pretty. LOL. That's why I added that last little endnote saying I get way too caught up in aesthetic. It's a blessing and a curse.
You're a blessing (8))

Sunkissed said:
Welcome to RPN, Skye! :) My favourite food is actually strawberry. :o
Haha, aw yay! We can be friends now. ♡

I actually lurked on your profile before making my own, I love your coding so much!

It's so clean and cute. ♡

Welcome to RPN. A site that is sure to keep you on your toes once you get into the flow of things. There are lots of people that are friendly, and most likely some interested in the things you are. Your fellow users are here to help, and the staff is great for questions and such. Have fun on RPN.

Hellfire said:
Welcome to RPN. A site that is sure to keep you on your toes once you get into the flow of things. There are lots of people that are friendly, and most likely some interested in the things you are. Your fellow users are here to help, and the staff is great for questions and such. Have fun on RPN.
Thanks so much, you all have been so welcoming! I'm so excited for what's to come.

whats a coincidence

i love lauren

and u know lauren

this was meant to be

im jeanne and youve probably seen me in your dreams its nice to meet you, senpai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back