Chitchat Quotev Survivors

Alright so just a heads up everyone, Sevyn's guide/ group pm ran out of open slots, I think I have a good grasp on the basics so any questions feel free to ask. I believe they also have offered this and is a lot more familiar with it. So any questions feel free to ask here.

i'm probably gonna just abandon my account, leaving it up for anybody to reach out to me on socials that i have pinned, including here.
i'm really sad to see it go like this, i spent 10 years on that site, literally half of my life
8 years and almost a month for me! and i’m only 18 😭 spent all my formative years on that dumbass site

8 years and almost a month for me! and i’m only 18 😭 spent all my formative years on that dumbass site
Same, I'm only 22, which seems like it isn't a lot of my life but like that's around the age of 12 💀 💀 💀

Damn I've been on the site since I was 13, I joined in 2013 but I've been doing the quizzes and reading fics since 2011

whoa, there's a whole bunch of quotev survivors omg
it's here and tumble everyone is flocking too.
how is everyone doing lol

trying to get everything together honestly, figure out where I'm moving my ocs too because they all had such crazy, detailed and pretty forms that don't paste well. also figure out where I'm going to end up doing my roleplays at.

have to transfer my books too, the site doesn't get to keep them after this mess.

I'm probably gonna do the same or just delete them lol. I haven't written a book since 2014 I think lol. I'm tryna navigate this site for rps although I'm also leaning towards discord but nitro is gonna be a pain

I have discord too but I have no clue how I'm going to make it work or how I'll find new roleplays. it got so bad I'm continuing one over pinterest for now.
and my books are a little old, i stopped writing them due to school but people liked them so maybe if i feel the motivation I'll write again.
this just sucks overall since i literally just got into summer break and i was about to make my roleplaying comeback.

I've been putting off rping for a few months and planned on jumping back in, looking for MHA or Hazbin Hotel when I find out that all the groups are locked which pisses me off.
Who knows, I might just use Q to find other people to roleplay with by publishing a book and having people friend me on discord 🤷‍♀️

unrelated to rp tbh me and my friends all moved to cohost

SOMEONE COVERED THE QUOTEV FALL??? LINKS???

Funny My highest follower count on any platform is Q w/ 1k all due to rping over the years

Still can't believe Quotev is takin all these measures to prevent people communicating to one another. I've been there since 2012 and hadn't really used another site like this. Someone told me from what it sounds like Quotev is trying to become more like Wattpad or a website where it is purely just stories and nothing else. It would make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back