Chitchat Quotev Survivors

True D':
I used to do this resident evil, COD, and genshin. I'ts all locked now.......
I think they will completely erase it on July

TWST FAN??? TWST FAN???
TWST FAN????

nah but i'm gonna be mad too cause all my oc journals are just dead because i had too many ocs to be moving them to docs lol

i got excited to see another twisted wonderland fan, i haven't seen many

i never joined a twst but thats cause i was worried most of the people would be a lot younger than me cause that kept happening to me --- like i have nothing against kids, i just don't wanna rp w/ them y'know???

i had a situation where someone wanted to rp with me and they quite clearly a little young for me to roleplaying with ( you know how you would've been at like 14 or younger if you were rping and only write like one sentence each side??? that was them ) and then another person who felt like being a know-it-all on twst to the point they argued with me about in canon facts . . . .

do y’all know if q would consider NOT doing this update? i’ve been on there for just about 8 years now and i will be so sad if i have to leave 💔

also, transferring all of my journals seems like SUCH a hassle i do not want to do.

do y’all know if q would consider NOT doing this update? i’ve been on there for just about 8 years now and i will be so sad if i have to leave 💔

also, transferring all of my journals seems like SUCH a hassle i do not want to do.
i think its permanent since the news thing from what i've seen updated to say they're working on a way to download messages and stuff meaning they're doing this for good

I want to believe groups will be put back after enough backlash but from what I've seen on Reddit, most of Q is run by bots now. I've made an effort to salvage as much as I can to my docs. It makes me wonder if they'll get rid of Journals too...

I have stories on Quotev, so I won't leave. It's a good holding place for my writing, but anything else I won't be active on it

I haven't deactivated yet since I've started to move my journals to goggle docs as well for now. This whole thing just pisses me off

I'm only using Q for OC purposes since it seems like they're keeping the Journals in tact, but still... Better safe than sorry. I'm gonna move everything here.

if they remove journals — i will riot , there’s so much shit on there
my heart is breaking on some of groups tho , why must they do that , all of us were basically on there because of the groups ( who actually uses that site for quizzes )

They're shooting themselves in the foot with this one. Clearly no one thought this through before coming to such a drastic decision. At the very least I hope they keep the old groups up-- for memory's sake, but still..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back