Chitchat Quotev Survivors

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A thread to help people moving here after Quotev destroyed the community reconnect with their old friends and meet possible new ones.

i have a group pm where i'm giving a crash course on how to use rpn, as someone who left q and came here in 2020 ๐Ÿ™ i feel like moses rn

i have a group pm where i'm giving a crash course on how to use rpn, as someone who left q and came here in 2020 ๐Ÿ™ i feel like moses rn
It gave me some better tips on how to use RPNation! Thanks for those again, sevyn.

ur so welcome my gang

I'm currently on the Reddit trying to help guide people to here so you might have way more people coming soon sorry Sevyn!

are we... shepherds of the lost?

I was going store when got home I saw that message ๐Ÿ™„ me and another person was rping Tokyo Revengers. Thankfully we are trying to rp on discord despite this bs.

No same I woke up and my best friend had sent me a message panicking about it since she can't use discord.

yall should be pleased to know that theyre letting you download your message history at least

girl. back them up. put them in a doc, or on your private workshop here, or your notes. do something.

Quotev is removing messages, groups and activity post all together on July 1st.

Nobody allowed to create or reply their groups. It's like admin put us lock down.

hi everyone
I came from Quotev
I leave it cause they are going to delete message and Group by July 1st
I can't even reply to my group anymore

quotev user freakyfab here after the fall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back