Quick Introduction

Azrael

Hello everyone!

I'm very new to this site as you can tell but I've been RPing for some time now primarily on another site similar to this - I've recently moved here just to get an idea of how different and new it could be, to meet new people to RP with online and generally have a fun time. Primary interests are Science-Fiction and Fantasy, with Superheros and a couple others types as secondary interests.

I'm a very co-operative individual and from what others have told me quite imaginative and detailed in my work, I hope to be RPing soon and have someone "show me around" so to speak in order to get me started.

Welcome to RPNation, Azrael. This is an awesome site that I'm sure you're going to have so much fun in!

Since you are interested in Science fiction, I have a roleplay you can check out in my signature.

I won't post it directly because then you will be unable to post in threads with links until you are more than 24 hours old and have at least 2-4 postings.

This rule is in place to keep out spambots.

Above all I hope you have fun here ^^! Please join us in chat and get to know everyone.

Greetings, I am glad that you have wandered your way to this site. I would be more than happy to show you the ropes if you wish. I myself have been writing for quite a while, and just got into Cooperative writing just a little over a year ago. If you have any question, or wish to do a collaborative story, just let me know.

Many thanks to the both of you, I'll be using the "shoutbox" in order to contact people quickly and learn anything I can about the site.

Hello and welcome, Azreal. As you can see, we're a friendly site. I hope that you're getting the lay of the land and find some RPs to your liking. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please reach out.

Welcome again to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back